🍒 Win Gold bars with Yeti here and Boosters here 🍭 | 🌟 Say Hi here 👋
Meet the Hazelnut Crunch 🍫
🔥 Hot right Now 🌶

Is it possible to get 3 stars on level 438?

Elliersm50Elliersm50 Posts: 1 New Bee
I don't move on to the next level until I get 3 stars.  I have been in first place several times but can't get that elusive 3rd star!

Comments

• QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 8,053 Community Manager
    Hey @Elliersm50 and welcome to the Community 🤗 

Yes, it is possible indeed and I'm sure our Game Experts and Superstars can share some tips with you - @Sofia1992 @flew66 @Nat09 @wafercookieflippers @Foley1362 @PummyRaj @firebombmarkus @mysticalmysty @bearwithme @kiara_wael... Does anyone has a good tip for our friend @Elliersm50?

Thanks and happy playing 🍒

Welcome to the King Community!
    No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

🍭Candy Friends
     - Gold bars here 🌟
    🤠Farm Heroes - Gold bars here 🥕

🧼
    Follow the health advices and Stay safe 🍒
  • Nat09Nat09 Posts: 5,657 Game Expert
    Hi @Elliersm50, I totally agree with @Foley1362, sometimes you need those extra boosters, it’s certainly an advantage. Make sure to double check before making a move, look around your board to see if you can make a bomb, sometimes if I play to fast I miss it. Good luck 😉 
  • kiara_waelkiara_wael Posts: 9,299 Superstar
    edited January 27
    Hi@Elliersm50 

This level is not a difficult level, but we are hard to get 3 stars, I tried many times only to produce 2 stars.To get 3 stars requires a high score, You can see there is star space. and @Sofia1992 has explained how to play it, 

Some level can be challenging but with some patience and  clear strategy . Keep trying to get 3 Star.
  • Sofia1992Sofia1992 Posts: 844 Game Expert
    Thanks @kiara_wael.
    To be honest, I tried all my best to explain to this new buddy how to play it.
    This level requires stragety and what stragety if you want to get three stars to it.

P.S: Seriously, I think that expect from my title Game Expert, they should add also below and the title of analyser if you think that first analysed few of the characters in CCFS and now I analysed and a level.
    Wow! I'm full of surprises here in this community!
  • ninakeithninakeith Posts: 1 New Bee
    edited January 27
  • PummyRajPummyRaj Posts: 9,429 Superstar
    Thank you very much for the tag @QueenMia🤗

Hello and Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community @Elliersm50, :)   

I too completely agree with @Foley1362, and @Nat09

Go back to the level when you have "Friendly Charged Boosters" in your hand and play!  Especially, the Coloring Candy and the Wrapped Candy combo.  They definitely make a difference in the increase of our scores! 

Also, like @Nat09, mentioned, make sure not to miss any combos!  If you see a chance to make Color Bombs and combine with a Wrapped Candy, just go for it... another big increase in the scores =) 

Keep having fun in the game(s)!  Have a great rest of the day/evening and a wonderful week!         

👉 CCFS - Win Gold bars Here 🍒
    🌟 Beat our Superstars and get free boosters - Check here  🎉

• flew66flew66 Posts: 2,159 Game Expert
    Hi, To get 3 stars is all about getting high score. In this case, the 3 stars threshold is probably around 70-80k mark. All the tips given here are great advice. I would like to add the following tip that I posted previously in a different thread. I think it is relevant here.
    I learn that there are two strategies to get very high score in CCFS. 1) Finish the level with unused moves. Each unused move will become a booster and each will earn thousands of points even before the booster is detonated. 2) Trigger a chained reaction - this is really the key to high score. Points are awarded exponentially in a chained reaction. Chained reaction could generate tens of thousands of points, in some rare case millions. Unfortunately it is sort of random as we have no control on how the different color candies are appearing on the board. Having multiple wrapped candies created on the board would help. Good luck!
    "It is not true that people stop pursuing dreams because they grow old, they grow old because they stop pursuing dreams." - Gabriel García Márquez

Find out more about Game Experts here!