🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Give us your feedback on the Jelly Queen!

Options

Comments

• helgabi
    helgabi Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options
    Hi there.. saw your post about it, how do I update to fix the problem if the new version is not available on my play store to download? 
  • Horselady1
    Horselady1 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    I did all of the levels in the Jelly Queen but when I finished level 10 it didn't give me my Jelly Queen - WHY??????

• Horselady1
    Horselady1 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    I completed the Jelly Queen but didn't get her and no star chaiser showed up !!!!!
  • mom1097
    mom1097 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    I have the same problem as a lot here. I finished the 10 levels, Jelly Queen disappeared and she never came back. No Star Chaser event ever displayed. No app update was available for my device in the Play Store. Sad. I really wanted the Jelly Queen.
  • Suzy1831
    Suzy1831 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    Playing with the Jelly Queen on level 7 is so tough. Don't have but one booster. I have been playing her for days. Wish I could get
  • Suzy1831
    Suzy1831 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    I have just read all the badges and answers and reactions. Thank you for that. It makes the game make more sense. I just hope I can get through the Jelly Queen soon. It's taking forever. 
  • dananelle
    dananelle Posts: 973 Level 4
    Options
    Acv said:
    Sandra05 said:
    I finished round 10 on Jelly Queen Star Chaser and when i did, i didn't get the credit for it and the levels disappeared. There isn't any way to play it now. All i have is her telling me i need 45 stars and showing me i only have 7, but yet i finished round 10.
    Hi @Sandra05 not sure if anyone has answered you but the starchaser starts after you complete the 10 Jelly Queen levels.  So so far you have collected 7 stars.  You need to continue to beat regular levels until you get 38 more stars.  This could be as little as 13 levels to as many as 38 levels depending on how many stars you get.  You can also go back and complete levels that you have not received 3 stars on if you are stuck.  Hope this helps. 
    Thank you! I was wondering about playing old levels as I’m stuck on iPhone doing dunk cookies and don’t want to pass that level on iPad as it won’t count,,, confusing I know 
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi everyone! 

For those of you who do not see the Star Chaser event and get 400/500 stickers - We suspect that this is because you do not have the right version. Please make sure you have Version 1.29.4 installed. 

If you don't see the update, please check here

Thanks and happy playing 🍒
  • viscocent
    viscocent Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options
    Tip for those having troubles with the ten levels of jelly queen event, you can watch videos on how to solve them in youtube, you know theres a telling, if you already watched it, you wouldnt struggle for it anymore.
  • whitneylasheataylor
    whitneylasheataylor Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options
    I guess Im trying to get to that part 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?