Options
    Awesome! Are there more? (stupid question probably... ๐Ÿ™ˆ)ย 
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options
    Coconutz said:
    Hello there @Coconutz and warm welcome to the Community ๐Ÿค—ย 

There are noย  stupid questions ๐Ÿ˜‰ We had a Holiday Season theme wallpaperย and that's what we got so far... But there will be more coming! Do you have any specific request?ย 

ย 
  • Coconutz
    Coconutz Posts: 39 Level 2
    Options
    QueenMia said:
    Coconutz said:
    Hello there @Coconutz and warm welcome to the Community ๐Ÿค—ย 

There are noย  stupid questions ๐Ÿ˜‰ We had a Holiday Season theme wallpaperย and that's what we got so far... But there will be more coming! Do you have any specific request?ย 

ย 
    Hi @QueenMia

Thank you for the warm welcome!๐Ÿ˜Š
    Love the Holiday Season Theme Wallpaper!ย 

And a specific request? Well... if you have any sweet wallpapers from The Nutcracker, then please let me know!
    Also, how do I get my hands on a juicy little banner I'd seen around here.
    Or are you allowed to make one yourself? Do you earn them? As you might have guessed, I'm pretty new with everything.๐Ÿค”

Thank you in advance!
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options
    Hehe, noted @Coconutz ๐Ÿ˜‰ I'll pass the word to the Studio Lt's see what can be done! Not promising anything though but I'm sure more will come ๐Ÿ’
  • Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5
    Options
    Oh my...What my eyes see?
    A new member? And a fan of Nutcracker too?
    In that case, I welcome you @Coconutz in our special community.
    Don't worry...from now on, if you have any questions, I will help you as Game Expert that I am.ย 

First of all, about the banners, community managers, superstars, game experts and legendary members of this community have their own unique banners.
    But as member, you can put and your own signature too but in order to do that, you need to make 250 comments.ย 

And about wallpapers from our beloved Nutcracker, if I remember right, there was one with the Valentine's Day of the last year with Nutcracker and his special King of Hearts costume. If I remember right, my buddy @flew66 might had it.
    And between us, I hope more wallpapers with Nutcracker will appear soon oh and btw, can we have @Queen and a loading screen with Nutcracker in the game? All the characters have one so why not and him too?
  • Coconutz
    Options
    Sofia1992 said:
    Oh my...What my eyes see?
    A new member? And a fan of Nutcracker too?
    In that case, I welcome you @Coconutz in our special community.
    Don't worry...from now on, if you have any questions, I will help you as Game Expert that I am.ย 

First of all, about the banners, community managers, superstars, game experts and legendary members of this community have their own unique banners.
    But as member, you can put and your own signature too but in order to do that, you need to make 250 comments.ย 

And about wallpapers from our beloved Nutcracker, if I remember right, there was one with the Valentine's Day of the last year with Nutcracker and his special King of Hearts costume. If I remember right, my buddy @flew66 might had it.
    And between us, I hope more wallpapers with Nutcracker will appear soon oh and btw, can we have @Queen and a loading screen with Nutcracker in the game? All the characters have one so why not and him too?
    Hi @Sofia1992,

Thank you for another warm welcome!
    Cool, another Nutcracker Fan!
    So for signatures, I need a big bucket more of comments. Fair enough. (working on that)ย 

And yes, I can agree that every character should have his own loading screen!
    We used to make those for our games back in the day too, the players loved that!

Wishful thinking!๐Ÿคž๐Ÿ˜
  • Sofia1992
    Options
    Haha... You are welcome my new friend @Coconutz.
    And yep, everyone knows my love for Nutcracker in this community.

And also, I'm glad that you found my idea so great!
    This game deserves to become better and better for everyone.

Anyway, I welcome you again and if you need something, just ask me freely.
    I will try all my best to help you.
    Not because I'm game expert but because that's my personality...to help the others as much as I can!
  • flew66
    flew66 Posts: 2,361 Level 5
    Options
    Hi @Coconutz Here's the Nutcracker picture that @Sofia1992 is talking about. It's actually a photograph of a special artwork I received from @QueenMia as the prize for winning the Valentine's contest last year. Enjoy!

• Sofia1992
    Options
    Still, it's a nice one and I totally love it @flew66.
    I also wonder if this year, a new Valentine contest will appear here in this community cause I would like to participate too.

And about Nutcracker's special costume King of Hearts, I really wonder if it will appear again this year too. I'm really curious.
  • Coconutz
    Options
    flew66 said:
    Hi @Coconutz Here's the Nutcracker picture that @Sofia1992 is talking about. It's actually a photograph of a special artwork I received from @QueenMia as the prize for winning the Valentine's contest last year. Enjoy!

@flew66, that is so freaking awesome!๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜
    Thank you for your kindness!
    It's heartwarming... And a great piece of art... Dadgum! Love the details!ย 
    They should be doing that with all special days(generally, otherwise they'd go bananas ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿฅด)...ย 

I'm a fan of Nutcracker for their great story(their because I don't want to be offensive or disrespectful).ย 
    And of course, the "Nut" reference to my own username ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜

Again, thank you so much for the share!
    Have a great evening!ย 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?