🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Give us your feedback on the Jelly Queen!

Options

Comments

• missymohr
    missymohr Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    Jelly Queen needs too many orange candies 
  • talicita
    talicita Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited January 2020
    Options
    ** Edited by CM - Unsupported Language **
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options
    Hey everyone and thanks so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback 🤗 Please, keep them coming! 

@talicita, welcome to the Community! 
    Please note that we only speak English here to make sure everyone understand and is understood. Therefore, I'd like to ask you to use English from now on. 

Thanks and have a great day you all - Don't forget to have fun🍒
  • lulu13
    lulu13 Posts: 3,026 Level 5
    Options
    missymohr said:
    Jelly Queen needs too many orange candies 
    I agree ☝️ with you!

• lulu13
    lulu13 Posts: 3,026 Level 5
    Options
    Acv said:
    Sandra05 said:
    I finished round 10 on Jelly Queen Star Chaser and when i did, i didn't get the credit for it and the levels disappeared. There isn't any way to play it now. All i have is her telling me i need 45 stars and showing me i only have 7, but yet i finished round 10.
    Hi @Sandra05 not sure if anyone has answered you but the starchaser starts after you complete the 10 Jelly Queen levels.  So so far you have collected 7 stars.  You need to continue to beat regular levels until you get 38 more stars.  This could be as little as 13 levels to as many as 38 levels depending on how many stars you get.  You can also go back and complete levels that you have not received 3 stars on if you are stuck.  Hope this helps. 
    I did all of the levels in the Jelly Queen but when I finished level 10 it didn't give me my Jelly Queen - WHY??????

Hi @h@Horselady1
    I hope this helps ☝️
  • Foxydriver55
    Foxydriver55 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I beat the level it was quite fun but, after that it told me I had to get another 45 stars and the next day I checked in she was gone!
  • Acv
    Acv Posts: 650 Level 5
    Options
    Hi @Janet_Shaw special events such as the jelly queen do not synchronize on your different devices.  I completed the quest on one device and am on the star chaser in the other.  The regular levels will synchronize hope this helps. 
  • fabriciovieira
    fabriciovieira Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited January 2020
    Options
    ** Edited by CM - Unsupported Language **
  • Suzy1831
    Suzy1831 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    I finally finished level 7 of the Jelly Queen.  It took forever but it was all just practice and a great way to learn the game.  Thanks now to finish the other levels. 
  • 1BlesstLady
    1BlesstLady Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited January 2020
    Options
    I love this game but the jelly queen event is way too hard and there are no ways to earn extra lives and I'm sure not buying any. I'm stuck on level 5 and can't win. I think jelly queen is ok, wish that she threw bombs though. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?