🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Interview with the Member of the Month.

Options
AbhinavSargar
AbhinavSargar Posts: 3,726 Level 5
edited January 2020 in Discussions
Hey @AbhinavSargar...Thank you and my honor is mine and all mine since I will gonna give my second official interview in this amazing and great community. It's time to answer in all questions and if someone else have a question about me and wants to learn more things about me, you can write it down in comment section. Now let's start with that special interview:

1. We all play King Games and especially Candy Crush Games. What did you feel when you started to play the Candy Crush Saga and it's sequel games? What do you feel when you play the same games today ?

-Ok, as I said and when I first joined this community, I had said that the first game that I played was Candy Crush Saga in Facebook ...mmm...4 years ago if I remember right....Anyway, as I said, I played Candy Crush Saga in the past but unfortunately, I didn't have the patience to complete it especially in the hardest levels so I ended up to delete it. Yes, I did that and I'm not very proud of it. I was younger back then and I didn't have so much patience like now. Now that I came back in CCS, I feel great...Even if I encounter a hard level, I watch a video solution in Youtube or make a break and try again later. In the past, I used not to like that kind of games but the previous year, something changed inside me so I decided to give a second chance in Candy Crush Games again and with Candy Crush Friends Saga which became my top favorite game that I play right now, I feel so happy and excited when a new update comes. It's like a small basket with many sweet surprises inside it, ready to be discovered and explored.

2. Every body does advertisements by recommendations or posting it on to the media. Did you came across this game by advertisement or listening about this game or saw a new game on Play Store/Apple Store/Windows Store ?

-About Candy Crush Friends Saga, I discovered it when I saw an ad in Youtube. I was listening music if I remember right and suddenly, that ad popped up from nowhere and that ad also had and the trailer on this game. When I saw the tr ailer, that trailer of this awesome game, I fell in love immediately. I love it...the characters, the graphics, the modes of this game...it was very refreshing if you think that I was searching all this time for a good game and CCFS earned my heart from the first time that I started to play it.

3. When you joined the community, did you think that 'One Day You will be the member of the month' ?

-No. When I first joined this community, I didn't even know what member of the month is or actually...i didn't even know how community works but thanks to @QueenMia , she taught me everything that I should know about the community and thanks to her and the help of my new friends here, I reached in that position as Game Expert and as member of the month and I'm so happy about this and I promise to give all my best so to make this community a better place for everyone.

4. We saw your love for Nutcracker but if he was in real world,what would you say him ?(You can skip this question if it's personal)

-Oh my...I love this question and I thought noone would never asked me about this. First of all, let me say that if I saw Nutcracker in real world, I would be the happiest human in whole universe and I would say to myself 'Oh, my wish finally came true. Oh my...I want to scream from happiness now. ' Seriously, if I met him, my life would be finally complete. Now, if I met him, the first thing that I would told him is that I'm his fan, I heard his achievements and the things that he accomplised in his life and I would asked him for an autograph and after, I would asked him if he would wanted someone like me to join him and cheer him up so me and him to help even more and even more players to complete some more levels (seriously, I would like to be a sweet cheerlander just for him) . And now,all of you in comment section you will gonna ask me 'Sofia, since you love Nutcracker so much, when exactly you would confess your feelings to him?' Hmm...About that, I would do it soon (actually, after I met him few more times) . Anyway, I would go with him in romantic place with view the sea and the moon and as I would sit next to him, we would started to talk about how our day was and how great team me and him would be together since we helped a lot of players around and...well...after that, I would hold his hands and looked at his beautiful eyes and...and with my biggest blush ever in my cheeks, I would started to tell him with sweet way that I like him a lot and that I would also said to him how much great he made my life from the first day that I met him and...and in the end, with so much courage inside me, I...I would asked him to become my..my boyfriend. (Phew! Ok, I said it and I hope he accepts it. Yes, I know that his heart belongs to Tiffi but still...still I can't denied those feelings. I like him at all oh so much!!!)

5. Candy Crush Games had impact on many people of different fields. Did it had any impact on you ?

-Of course and especially in Candy Crush Soda Saga and Candy Crush Friends Saga taught me a lot of things about life like to try more, not to give up and think even more so to make the best stragety and win the levels and also, patience. Also, the characters in CCFS taught me many things too like Mr.Yeti taught me how to enjoy even the smallest things in my life, Nutcracker taught me to give all my best even the things and the situations are not always the best, Tiffi taught me that no matter how much old you are, you can still do things like kids do and etc.

6. Which game of King is best for you and Why ?

-Actually, I'm between Candy Crush Soda Saga and Candy Crush Friends Saga cause I love both games so much...but...I would choose CCFS cause I love everything from it...from the amazing, special events until the sweet gifts from the daily quests. CCSS from the other side, it's good and I'm fan of Kimmy but in event and challenges part, still needs some more working.

7. If you want to change something in community, what would it be ?

-To put a list so to add our friends in our profile and a chat room maybe cause I would like to talk with my buddies even more.

8. If you were working at King, what would you like to say to other employees at King ?

-That they are great and to continue to do great job. Especially in Candy Crush Games, those people gave all their best so to make those games a perfect experience for all of us in order to enjoy them more and more. So yes, I would actually smiled at them and say to them that they are great on what they do and what they achieved until now and to continue to work harder and put all their love and passion in all their games.

9. We have seen many episodes of Candy Crush Games and their sequels. Which was your favourite and of which Game ?

-About that, there was an episode which really touched my heart completely. It was the 21st episode of Candy Crush Soda Saga which was called 'Soda Splash' . It was a very touching episode if you think that Kimmy made all that journey and passed so many obstacles in her way until to finally find her younger sis Tiffi. It was so touching that what a real sistery love can really do and I hope this episode to be a good example especially for those who have brothers and sisters in their families.

10. What message you want to give to this community ?

-The biggest message that I would gave to everyone in that community is to enjoy the life cause life is small and if you don't enjoy it now, then you will never enjoy it. Also, I know that life sometimes is unfair but together, we can achieve everything and even if we are far away from each other still, sometimes, all we need is a hug and a good word from someone so our life to become better and so to stand in our feet and move on again. And about the games, I would say to keep on playing, to save their boosters for the hardest levels and events and continue to have fun here in this community. Oh and if new members just joined here, I would like to say them welcome. Welcome to this great community and I hope to make it as second home here.

Well, that's all I have to say.
Thank you from my heart for everything!

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?