👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Jelly Queen disappeared after update - FIXED: Update to 1.29.4

Answers

• AbhinavSargar
    AbhinavSargar Posts: 3,726 Level 5
    edited January 2020
    Hi @Michelle75

Welcome to the Community,

I understand your problem. Even on my Google Play Store , The Latest Version available is 1.28.8 
    Might be Google hasn't updated the latest version on their store. Since King has released Candy Crush Friends Saga Latest Version 1.29.4 , to download it on your android, you have to depend on online websites. I have one such downloadable link. If you want it then Click here to download the latest Version of Candy Crush Friends Saga. I hope you get your Latest Version and this may help to solve your problem. If this doesn't help then post your King id and @QueenMia will provide a solution to this Problem. Also, note that you need to pass 17 levels to get Jelly Queen Event if you have started newly. Enjoy Your Time Here. 

Vote here by clicking 'Up' to get different types of boosters,levels and festival updates to Candy Crush Friends Saga.

• Michelle75
    Michelle75 Posts: 2 Newbie
    I couldn't get the update and i don't know what happened but i just opened my game and i got the jelly queen, so thank you!
  • thelen
    thelen Posts: 1 Newbie
    My jelly queen event is suddenly disappeared
    even it had more days to play. Can you please check?

my id is 2174983773
    My devise is iphone7
    Playing in south korea
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Hi guys,

Thanks for letting us know! Our Studio is working on it and we'll do our best to make sure that the Queen comes back up to your game. So you should see her back at some point. Please bear with us! 

Thanks so much for your patience 🍒
  • AbhinavSargar
    AbhinavSargar Posts: 3,726 Level 5
    Hi @Michelle75 Thanks for letting me know that my link wasn't working. I am glad that you got your Jelly Queen Event Back. 

If you still want the new update then click here to download the latest Version of Candy Crush Friends Saga.
  • Mistyfan
    Mistyfan Posts: 111 Level 3
    @QueenMia

My quest never came since it started so my game ID is under here
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Hello @Mistyfan

If you did not receive the event at all, then that means that you won't get it this time.

We understand that this is not ideal for many of you, but one of the reasons why this happens is that, we’re constantly aiming for the best player experience and sometimes this means that we need to verify what the best option is. In order to do that, we need to check how different groups experience the game. By giving some players a particular event, and others another event, or maybe no event at all, we can compare the data from those different groups and learn how appealing and fun different elements of the game are. This is how we make sure that we only give our players what they really enjoy! But don't get disheartened if you missed some event. Since it's completely random, you will probably get lucky for the next one!

You can learn more about how the game Studio works here - It's a very interesting read 😉

I hope that clarifies but let me know if you have more questions!

Thanks🍒
  • Mistyfan
    Mistyfan Posts: 111 Level 3
    Hey @QueenMia thanks for everything but the truth is that its not fair that It should be me and others who don't have the event and it'll just make things worse and if everyone doesn't have the event everyone will quit the king Community so I want the event now!!
  • Missymae418
    Missymae418 Posts: 7 Level 2
    I beat all the levels, and have earned all the stars but the stars were not counted, then yesterday she appeared and now I only have 3 days to complete. I find this totally unfair. I already got my stars if it had counted them like it was suppose to. I am very upset about it
  • Missymae418
    Missymae418 Posts: 7 Level 2

Am I going to get a response I really yup set I pushed to get those stars and now nothing. Please help me @QueenMia

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?