🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

How do I get past level 295?

Options
King_admin
King_admin Posts: 3,274 Level 3
This discussion was created from comments split from: Win 30 Gold bars with her highness, the Jelly Queen!.

Comments

• missymohr
    missymohr Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    How do I get past level 295?

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi there @missymohr and welcome to the Community 🤗

Some levels can be challenging, but I'm sure you've got what it takes to succeed 💪 Let's ask our Game Experts and Superstars, they'll for sure have some good tips to spare! @Foley1362 @flew66 @candycrushinit @Sofia1992 @mysticalmysty @firebombmarkus @PummyRaj @kiara_wael @wafercookieflippers - Anything that could help our friend @missymohr?

You can also give a look at @JustPlaying tutorial videos right here for inspiration. 

Let us know how it goes and good luck 🍒
  • KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @missymohr - welcome to our friendly community. I didn’t scroll back that far but my honest recommendation is always to work on your daily quests first and see if you can get a timed booster or two going. If not consider using the non recommended Friend as sometimes based on the board set up it’s not always the obvious choice to clear a level. Good luck and keep us posted 💪🏻
  • Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5
    Options
    A wonderful hello to sweet @QueenMia and a BIG welcome to our new member of this community @missymohr.

Hello our new buddy. It seems that you stuck in level 295 but have no fear.
    I'm here to help you out from that sticky situation.
    Let's see:

Oh...It's a free the Octopus level with Mr.Yeti, odus and Misty as recommended character.

Now let's see the layout of this level:

Oh I get it. A level full of licorice and poor octopuses are trapped in Jelly. You need to free them out but it's not easy with those licorices around and also, look those jellies, they have 5-6 layers so you will gonna need something powerful to get rid of those licorices and jellies too at the same time.

If you ask me, the perfect character for this level is Misty. 
    Exactly, Misty the great unicorn! If you collect 15 Orange Candy, she will put random special candies on the board (next to another special candy if there is one)
    And the amount of candy put on the board can be 1 - 4 depending on candy
    4 * fish
    2 * striped candy or wrapped candy + a striped candy, wrapped candy or fish
    1 * color bomb or coloring candy

So, if you have Misty in your team, she will help you to get rid of licorices and jellies faster while to help you free the octopuses. With Misty in your side, you can make alot of combos like these ones in below screenshot (see the black circles) :

Exactly! You need to make a lot of combos in that level like striped candy with wrapped candy together or wrapped candy with a jelly fish so I would suggested you to choose her!

BUT...If in case you don't have her yet, then choose Mr.Yeti or Odus.
    Mr.Yeti's skill is great for reducing licorice especially and if you are lucky and combine his cyan wrapped candy with another wrapped candy, you can have a huge explosion in whole panel.

Odus from the other side, it's another good choice . His skill is not very powerful like Mr.Yeti's or Misty's but it has more lenght around the layouts of the panel and if you combine his purple striped candies with wrapped candies, you can create a powerful cross blast.

With few words, in order to pass that level, you need to experiment with combos and about the characters in that level is in your own choice if you think that the three of them are perfect for level 295.

That's all. I hope I helped you with my tips! Good luck!
  • flew66
    flew66 Posts: 2,361 Level 5
    Options
    Hi @missymohr Welcome to the community! These are some great advices given by @Foley1362 and @Sofia1992
    As you have already completed close to 300 levels, I am sure you have mastered the technique in using combos. You will definitely need to use combos and quite a few of them to pass this level. One effective combo to use to hit a large area of blockers is the Stripped Candy and Wrapped Candy Combo. You may also notice when you cross a Stripped Candy and a Wrapped Candy, it also automatically absorbed the adjacent licorices. 
    So the question is how to get the combo made. My go to friend is Yeti as it takes less number of candies to fully charged Yeti and it is quite predictable how Yeti releases his power. If you have a Stripped candy or a color bomb on the board, Yeti would predictably throw a wrapped candy next to the special candy when he is fully charged. I would say success rate is almost 90%. Good luck and enjoy the game! =)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?