🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Add a confirm button before using boosters - You asked for it, the Studio did it!

Options

Comments

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,952 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Thank you very much @QueenMia and the CCF studio!  I’ve been playing and using the new feature and it is working great. I really like it and it doesn’t interrupt the flow of the game play at all. Many thanks! 😊🙏🐨
  • SeraphicStar
    SeraphicStar Posts: 4,536 Legend
    Options
    Hey there @QueenMia I'm with several others here in saying this was a much needed addition to the game! :hurrah:

Now if only we could get that portal feature as @DoubleB423 was mentioning I would be an even happier CCFS player! O.o

Please thank the CCFS studio for this addition @QueenMia & ask them about the portal feature for us!

• gr33n3y3z
    gr33n3y3z Posts: 9,493 Level 5
    Options
    Yes I noticed this a few weeks ago! I'm glad everyone gets to enjoy this new feature now!
  • whitneylasheataylor
    whitneylasheataylor Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options
    I agree  it should be 
  • Sharon_Loose
    Sharon_Loose Posts: 1,900 Level 5
    Options
    I love this feature ❤️ Now we just need a confirm button before we use our gold bars to buy extra moves 😂  I nodded off to sleep and used 10 on an easy level on my first go 😭😭😂
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    I got the new change in my game and it was definitely a nice idea. However, instead of booster warnings, it would have been nice if there were warnings about using the gold bars.😊😜
    After the last move, I was always very scared.😂
    Image result for single touch fun gif
  • lulu13
    lulu13 Posts: 3,026 Level 5
    Options
    I love this feature ❤️ Now we just need a confirm button before we use our gold bars to buy extra moves 😂  I nodded off to sleep and used 10 on an easy level on my first go 😭😭😂
    I got the new change in my game and it was definitely a nice idea. However, instead of booster warnings, it would have been nice if there were warnings about using the gold bars.😊😜
    After the last move, I was always very scared.😂
    Image result for single touch fun gif
    I totally agree with you both. I’ve done it countless times and it’s very frustrating  😖😩😤
  • ErikaAsr
    ErikaAsr Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    QueenMia said:
    No account yet? Register here in just 2 seconds!

🌟 🍭🌟

Hello Friends Crew! 

Ever wished there was a confirm button before using one of your precious lollipops? Well...

You were many to have asked for it. Our Studio made it happen! 

That's right! 

Thanks to your feedback, the Game Studio implemented your idea and is now looking for your opinion on the implementation.

Does it make the game experience better to you? Is it confusing or taking too long? Do you love it or does it make no difference?

Please keep on helping us make the game even sweeter for you and let us know what you think below! 

👇👇👇

🌟

Thanks for sharing your amazing feedback with us and helping us!

Please keep them coming!

🍒

Super
    😊
  • tomtomboyz
    tomtomboyz Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options
    This is a really useful feature and I am sure the players will appreciate it as much as I do 😊 Thanks for implementing this into this lovely game 🤗 @QueenMia & Friends crew
    So cool 😎 love it
  • tomtomboyz
    tomtomboyz Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?