🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

How many outfits are you still missing in your scrapbook?

Comments

• dananelle
    dananelle Posts: 968 Level 4
    Not sure what I’m missing as I’d need to see the whole collection 😊
  • ffs
    ffs Posts: 142 Level 3
    edited January 2020
    Hi @Sofia1992,
    51 costumes are the current up to date that can be collected. Tiffi 'The pig' outfit was the Chinese New Year last year, so maybe it will not be available at all now, as the next 'Year of the Pig is 2031😥. Tiffi 'the soccer player' was only available at the '2018 football world cup' so that one seems impossible to obtain as well😥. Fingers crossed  Nutcracker the King of hearts and Prince of Diamonds appear next month for Valentine's day🤔. And Nutcracker Leprechaun  for St. Patrick's day in March. Here's hoping!
  • Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5
    Hello everyone.
    I noticed your comments right now and oh my...it seems that many of you have missed some very special costumes.

Anyway, let me answer in your questions based on my own experience:
    About Turkey Tiffi and Odus Eagle, I don't know when they will appear again.
    Galaxi Yeti appeared in certain Samsung phones.

Tiffi the pig might appear in 2031 accroding to my buddy @ffs (not sure yet) and Tiffi the soccer will appear in 2023.

About Olivia and Rachel, well, I didn't participate in Olivia's event while in Rachel's....oh man...I have never passed level 7 from her event.
    Seriously, her event was a pain and that level 7...I'm still having nightmares from that level and also, I didn't even have boosters so to pass this hardcore level. Oh my...If this event appears again, then please....don't bring this level back. Very Please! Please for real...That level was real pain!

And also, I see that some of you lost and some of Nutcracker's outfits like King of Hearts , Prince of Diamonds and Leprechaun.
    Seriously, I missed those costumes too and especially King of Hearts cause as I said, I started to play this game from Summer 2019 and I hope...I really really hope to get them this year. Seriously, I cross my fingers right now.

The next month is February and that means that Valentine's Day Event will gonna be in the corner.
    I hope he appears again...I really hope so!

• Crimson_Dawn
    Crimson_Dawn Posts: 2,741 Level 5
    Hi, @Sofia1992! I just started playing CCFS in December 2019, so I’m missing a lot of costumes! I’d really like King BGT, but I don’t even have the character!🤣
  • Sofia1992
    Hey @Crimson_Dawn...Bubblegum Troll's event appeared in October 2019 along with his King outift while in December 2019 with Holiday Calendar's event, BGT's angel costume appeared.
    I'm sure that BubbleGum Troll will appear again.
  • Crimson_Dawn
    Crimson_Dawn Posts: 2,741 Level 5
    I hope so. I got to use him during the holiday calendar, and I love his power.
  • Sofia1992
    edited January 2020
    BubbleGum Troll's power is so great @Crimson_Dawn but sometimes, a little unpredictable if you think that he threw his bubble blast candies in random places sometimes in panel and they split into four smaller blast candies and go diagonally from each corner bouncing three times.

Still, he is great and I love his two costumes especially his King outfit.
  • flew66
    flew66 Posts: 2,361 Level 5
    Hi @Sofia1992 Thanks for the tag but somehow it didn't work. Anyway, I have found your thread.
    I have 49 of the 51 available. I'm missing Galaxy Yeti and Soccer (Football) Tiffi. May be someone can lend me a new Galaxy Note?  ;)
  • mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    Hi @Sofia1992 Thank you for tagging me, I do have all 51 costumes, can’t wait to see what’s next 🤗
  • candycrushinit
    candycrushinit Posts: 12,600 Level 5
    Hi @Sofia1992 and thanks for tagging me!

I started playing 2 months after launch, so I might be missing some costumes. I have 42 in total. I am missing all of Dachs' costumes (they are very hard to obtain), as well as Tiffi the Turkey and Soccer Player, Galaxy Yeti (because I do not have a Samsung), Leprechaun Nutcracker (I want it so badly!! Hopefully it will appear again in March as it's the only Nutcracker costume I'm missing 😢, Odus the Eagle (the quests never appeared in my game) and Pumpkin Odus (event never showed up; so upset I missed out 😩). I think there will be new costumes for our new friends. Possibly new friends too. Who knows? We'll wait to find out 🕒

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?