🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Syncing my progress from Facebook to King

Options
Angie3177
Angie3177 Posts: 2 Newbie
I can’t access my previous progress from Facebook pls help cos I already accumulated abot 400 gold bars n I played thousand over levels

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,010 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Angie3177 and welcome to our friendly King Community!  I am sorry to hear that you are having this problem. Please follow the instructions in the link below. 
    How to sync your progress between Facebook and King.com - here

If you are still having problems, please reply back in the comment below.  Thank you.
  • AbhinavSargar
    AbhinavSargar Posts: 3,726 Level 5
    Options
    Hello @Angie3177,

Welcome To The Community,

So Sorry to hear that you couldn't get Your old progress. 

For this, I wanted to ask you few questions about this,

1) Was Your Facebook deleted and reinstalled ?

2) If Yes, Then Have You Logged in to King Account while playing on Facebook before deleting old Facebook ? 

3) If No, Then Have You Logged in to King Account while playing on Facebook ? Or You just connected your Facebook account to Candy Crush Friends Saga ?

This will help us to understand your problem correctly and we will provide a solution to this problem . 

I Hope You Get My Questions . 

Vote here by clicking 'Up' to get different types of boosters,levels and festival updates to Candy Crush Friends Saga.
  • Angie3177
    Angie3177 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I deleted my Facebook n reinstall but din log in king acc n I juz connect to candy crush soda thru fb
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,010 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Angie3177 - you mentioned about 400 gold bars.  Did you pay for any of those?  Customer Support can help restore lost purchases.  Also you mentioned Soda.  Are you talking about progress in Candy Crush Soda?  You have actually posted this thread under Candy Crush Friends.  We will still be glad to help you, but I will ask for this thread be moved to the Candy Crush Soda Page.  When you say you deleted your Facebook account - did you create a new one, or did you just reinstall the same Facebook account?  Also what platform are you playing on - PC or mobile and what is the make/model and software version?  If we need help from customer support they will want all this information.

Thank you.
  • AbhinavSargar
    AbhinavSargar Posts: 3,726 Level 5
    Options
    Hi @Angie3177

Thanks for providing me the information. 

From this , I need to learn that are you continuing your old facebook or you have got new Facebook account. 

If you have deleted your old Facebook account then try through Customer Support . 

If you haven't deleted yet then try installing app through your OS store 
    Android/iOS/Windows/Linux/Unix/Symbian/Java and then connect to your facebook there directly. This will help to make your problem clear. For this make sure you have kept your Facebook installed with Account with which you want to play. After This You Can Connect To King Account. If this is a Candy Crush Soda Saga Problem then it will be moved to Soda Saga Thread. 

I Hope This Helps You. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?