🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

How many outfits are you still missing in your scrapbook?

Comments

• AbhinavSargar
    AbhinavSargar Posts: 3,726 Level 5
    Hi Sofia Thanks @Sofia1992 for Tagging Me. Fantastic Question. I am playing this game right from the start but I haven't got any Special Uniforms and Character Events. What I have just 25 normal uniforms so May be I am not lucky with it. May Be Next Time I will get Them. I hope at least developers of this Game will add all uniforms and characters through events for all or may be added permanently. I have seen how developers and team works so I just can hope for this. 

Vote here by clicking 'Up' to get different types of boosters,levels and festival updates to Candy Crush Friends Saga.
  • Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5
    edited January 2020
    Hello!

@mysticalmysty congrats for having all the characters and their outfits. You must be one of the fewest players all the world who have all the 51 characters. My congrats and my respect to you.

@flew66 Sorry but if I had a Galaxy Note, I would gave it to you as gift for your birthday.

@AbhinavSargar I'm really sorry that you lost all events. I hope you get the next one so I wish you good luck!

And @candycrushinit...My sweet buddy, oh my...How much right you have here! 
    First of all about Dachs' costumes, you are absolutely right (btw, I've got Dachs too the last night so now I have 35 characters in my scrapbook now) . Dachs from all alone needed 450 stickers and it took me 5 whole months so to get him. 
    In that case, imagine how much time it will take me until to get and his three costumes ...Maybe for more than a year I guess...?  
    Seriously, who exactly had the idea to put a lot of stickers so to get Dachs? Seriously, who...? Who exactly had this idea?
    Who did he think that it was great idea to put a lot of stickers in Dachs and its costume so to obtain him?
    I noticed in a wiki that Dachs Elf needs 450 stickers, Dachs as Police Dog 500 stickers and as Caterpillar 550 stickers.
    Oh my god...Oh my...

About Tiffi the Turkey, Tiffi the Soccer and Odus the Eagle, I didn't get them cause as I said, I started to play from Summer 2019 so, I didn't get the chance to play them and about Galaxi Yeti, I have Samsung Phone (actually Samsung Galaxy J7) so, I can't get him but it's fine from me.

And oh my...It's so unfortunate that you lost Odus the Pumpkin event. It was actually a star chaser event and need only 15 stars so to get him (it appeared in the end of October 2019) .

And final, about Nutcracker and his costumes, I miss 4 of them and I need them SO BADLY in my game (King of Hearts, Prince of Diamonds, Leprechaun and as Mr.Toffee) .
    And especially, I need King of Hearts ALOT! I love this costume and I feel sad that I lost him!

And you know what exactly the next month is...It's February and that means that Valentine's Event will appear in the corner and in the game too. Oh my... I cross my fingers right now and I hope he appears. Please! Make this happen so to get Nutcracker's special costume too. He is my favorite character and I really need to have all his costumes.
    I really really love Nutcracker's King of Hearts too and I really need this costume too.

And since we both love Nutcracker, let's cross our fingers together so to get his outfits.
  • mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    edited January 2020
    Well, thank you @Sofia1992 yes I do have all 51 costumes, but I never have the silver, gold and rainbow costumes, so.. it’s still not all completed, but I’m happy with what I have now 🤗 Here’s just a few sample of Tiffi gold and rainbow costumes that I gather from goggle, it was only few players has that 
  • AbhinavSargar
    AbhinavSargar Posts: 3,726 Level 5
    @Sofia1992 Thanks My Friend Don't Say Sorry For This. King Just Sends Them To Few Players . We Can Say 1/4th of the world . May be I will get next event . 
  • Sofia1992
    Hey @mysticalmysty. I remember them.
    Aren't those special costumes from the achievements?
    I remember that I saw them (I've got Tiffi's silver and gold costume, Odus' silver costume and Mr.Yeti's silver costume) back in August 2019 but after a certain update (I don't remember which one exactly) , those costumes disappeared from my game.
  • mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    @Sofia1992 all of them disappeared ? Oh that’s awful.. I’m sorry 
  • Sofia1992
    Oh, it's fine @mysticalmysty.
    Right now, I'm focus on getting the other special costumes in my scrapbook and especially the ones with Nutcracker.
    I really need them so much cause you know how much I love Nutcracker!

• Sharon_Loose
    Sharon_Loose Posts: 1,900 Level 5
    Hi @Sofia1992, thanks for the tag, I’m not sure what I’m missing either, I only started playing about Sept last year. This is what I have oops I thought I sent this ages ago, I’ll try again. Also @mysticalmysty although I don’t have rainbow Tiffi she keeps appearing as a player in my game 🤔
  • Sofia1992

Hey @Sharon_Loose and everyone else in this awesome community.

I have 36 characters with their outfits now (the previous week, I've got Dachs and Red Rabbit's last outfit which is Rock Star) so, I feel that I made a huge progress now in my collection.

Now, checking my scrapbook, I'm still missing two characters (Rachel and Olivia) and few outfits from the characters that I already have which are Tiffi's Turkey, Vampire and football player outfit, Mr.Yeti's Galaxy outfit, all Dach's outfits, Odus' Eagle outfit and Nutcracker's four outfits which are Leprechaun, Nutcracker with Mr.toffee's outfit and the two ones that I really want to see in Valentine's Event this year which are King of Hearts and Prince of Diamonds.

• Sharon_Loose
    Sharon_Loose Posts: 1,900 Level 5

So how come my characters keep pooping up in the game in their rainbow costumes, but I don’t have those costumes in my collection?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?