🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Welcome to Analysis, Theories and facts about our favorite Candy Crush Characters *New Info Section*

Sofia1992
Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5
edited September 2020 in Candy Friends Stories
Hello everyone and welcome to our sweet community!
I'm Sofia the superstar and I decided to do something that I wanted to do from Summer but I couldn't since I was on holidays and I didn't have my laptop with me.

Anyway, before to start, please let me explain what exactly that 'Analysis, Theories and Facts about our favorite Candy Crush Characters' is.
In this Amazing Discussion, I analyse very deep our favorite Characters from all Candy Crush Games and in those theories, I try to answer some important questions like 'How Tiffi ended up in Candy Kingdom?' , 'What kind of fears, Mr.Yeti has?' and so on.

That's right! I know that all of you who play Candy Crush Games for years have a favorite character. But wouldn't be better to learn more things about them like where they are from and how they ended up in Candy Kingdom, or about more things about their personalities, or even spicy facts and theories about them or the best part is to learn more about their new skills in Candy Crush Friends Saga?

So, here it is! My 'Analysis, Theories and Facts about our favorite Candy Crush Characters' Info Section, which is more improved than ever!

This Info Section will include all the tributes and their links that I did until now for our favorite Characters and I will update it every time when I create a new tribute.
Thanks to that, you will have a better and faster access in all my tributes and don't worry, more will come soon.

Until then, enjoy the current ones below: 

Analysis, Theories and facts about:
Tiffi 
Part 1--> Tiffi's appearance and personality and how she ended up in Candy Kingdom
Part 2--> 10 Special Facts about Tiffi
Part 3A--> Tiffi's Outfits in CCFS
Part 3B--> Tiffi's skill in CCFS

Kimmy
Kimmy's appearance, personality and some facts about her

Mr.Yeti

Part 1--> Mr.Yeti's personality, his fears and few facts about him
Part 2--> Mr.Yeti's backstory
Part 3A--> Mr.Yeti's Outfits in CCFS
Part 3B--> Mr.Yeti's skill in CCFS

Nutcracker

Part 1--> Analysis in Nutcracker's Personality and Appearance and his roles in CCS & CCFS

Part 2--> Interesting backstories about Nutcracker

Part 3-->  Nutcracker's skill in CCFS

Part 4A--> First part of analysis for his outfits in CCFS

Part 4B--> Final part of analysis for his outfits in CCFS

Extra Parts about Nutcracker

Special Extra Part 1A-> Extra facts about Nutcracker (Part 1)

Jelly Queen
Part 1--> Jelly Queen's appearance in CCJS/CCFS and her backstory too
Part 2-->Jelly Queen's Skill in CCFS

Olivia

Olivia's appearance, personality and story in CCS and her skill in CCFS

Also, a huge thanks to @Elsa for the inspiration and for helping me with the links and a big thanks to whole community who continues to support me!

And by the way, don't forget to read @Elsa 's stories too. I will put the links here so to have easier access in her all stories.
Once upon a time, in the Kingdom...
Once upon a time....Index

Thank you and...have a nice day!

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?