🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

(ENDED) Win your exclusive Candy Crush Friends Community Avatar!

Comments

• Jasmina
    Jasmina Posts: 1,206 Level 3
    leshia said:
    Well I can't say much more that what I have before and I can steel say I love my 4 candy crush games and the Queen is so beautiful and she knows what she is doing.
     But there is one thing my daughter was updating my phone and I was on leave 6 or 7 with the Queen and can't get were I was I have tried to fine my game and can't. Can you please help me out with finding it before it's over I might have a chance candy I don't want to lose because of that and then I will be upset. Please help me with this
    Hi! 🤗
    I must wait for life,& in the pause I always go on (my), SORRY, KING’s COMMUNITY ! So...
    That’s no fear! You must, when you start to play, press the regular levels(“yours”!), and keep playing. And that’s the competition, & if you play till the end of that competition( you must see under top of your screen, on left side, under that numbers, where write no.of levels(5,4,3,2,1 or 0)). So, if you finish the competition, you CAN GET 1 CARACTER  more than regular( always follow that competition “things”!)- BE WARE! 🤫
    So, now you can get THE JELLY QUEEN! It’s splendidly!
    If you don’t understand me, you write me (PLEASE, it’s free!) in the morning & I’ll try to explain everything. But I think that you understand me?! Ha?!
      Good bye & good night! 👍🤗
    P.S. It’s pretty easy! Night!

• Jasmina
    TicToc10 said:
    How do you win an avatar
    You must go on your PROFILE! If you have your own profile(?!). If not, you go on community and make your own profile! If you don’t know how, you can write me in the morning, to explain you how you can do this.🤫🤪🤗👍
       Good night! 🥰
  • Jasmina
    MeliMal said:
    All are so nice! The troll bubblegum and his chewy power. The great jelly queen who clear in cross The so sweet Rachel with her painting power The enigmatic Misty with the randomly bonuses. But the best for me is Olivia!
    I don’t have Olivia yet! & the Racoon Rachel also! For Rachel, I don’t know anything about competitions; because of that, I didn’t arrived till the end in regular time! You must watch out about time, in all competitions. In regular levels, it’s ok. You don’t must be that carefull! Bye! 😴😴😴
    Now I figure our almost everything, & now I watch out on “everything”!
  • Nat09
    Nat09 Posts: 12,561 Pro Player 👑
  • cbaity
    cbaity Posts: 25 Level 2
    I would love to have the Jelly Queen. With her sassy dance and fans that destroy lots of candy, who wouldn't want her.
  • AudgP
    AudgP Posts: 14 Level 2
    I would enjoy Misty as my avatar please and thank you!! Still not seeing the Jelly Queen tho....
  • samm_kml
    samm_kml Posts: 594 Level 4
    Misty for me please . :) 
  • 草支擺
    草支擺 Posts: 23 Level 2
    edited February 2020
    ** Removed by CM - Unsupported Language **
  • I Related 2 The Stella Personality!  
      I Do Love These Games & I (Play'm That's Hrs.Guess Every day&Night) - it's The Personality That REALLY Does FIT BEST..Lol.. 
  • Charlez666
    Charlez666 Posts: 8 Level 2
    edited February 2020
    ** Removed by CM - Unsupported Language **

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?