🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Welcome to Analysis, Theories and facts about our favorite Candy Crush Characters *New Info Section*

Options

Comments

• AbhinavSargar
    AbhinavSargar Posts: 3,726 Level 5
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Thanks @Sofia1992 #RockingQueenSofia for thinking that I am Awesome and calling it. I have read all of your Analysis and will be reading all upcoming stories that you write. You are always nice and look for making Community a better place. That's your greatness. You and @Elsa are doing well for the community and I think it will benefit all of the community. Also Thanks for the tagging. 

• KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Very cool @Sofia1992 - thank you for the tag and all your hard work. Will definitely be going back to read these more when I have time 💪🏻🙏🏻🍩
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,687 Sweet Legend
    Options
    I have never had a chance to read the stories, but perhaps I should read them now. I was trying to find such a platform and I wished I could ask stories to @Elsa .
    Anyway you did me a great help by tagging me😊 I'll definitely note the links right now.
    You never read any of my stories?  You will have to read my Valentine’s Day story when I post it.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,687 Sweet Legend
    Options
    @Sofia1992 I am out for the day but would you mind posting the link for my stories here?  I also just posted a new story today - Jelly Queen comes to Candy Town.
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hey 🤗 @Sofia1992 I love what you do and I enjoy your stories greatly. Keep going, listen to your heart ❤️
  • Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5
    Options
    Hello everyone. Thanks alot for the comments.
    Those are the most heartwarming comments that I have never read in my whole life.
    Seriously, thank you and I'm glad that you really loved my amazing tributes for our favorite Candy Crush Characters.
    Thanks to your positive mood and energy around, I will continue to make more and more tributes.

Don't worry @bearwithme. The next one that I do now is for Jelly Queen and you will definitely love it for sure.

And don't worry too @Elsa. I just put the links here along with my tributes so everyone can have access and in your stories too.
    You deserve it since you are my great friend and my inspiration too. Thank you!

Oh and my buddy @candycrushinit, after I will finish with Jelly Queen's tribute, you know who will gonna be next after her right? Our favorite Nutcracker so...you will definitely love his tribute too oh-so much! And especially for him, I will put all my love and passion so to make his tribute the number one of all !
  • dananelle
    dananelle Posts: 968 Level 4
    Options
    Thanks for the tag @Sofia1992 will be reading this! My faves are Otis, yeti and dachs! 
    Have a great day!
  • Acv
    Acv Posts: 650 Level 5
    Options
    Thanks for the tag @Sofia1992 I like the tributes to the characters and can't wait to see what comes next. 
  • Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,108 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options
    After I reading them, I love these stories! @sofia1992 😍

And thanks for your tagging me and sharing them to us! 🤗
  • Sharon_Loose
    Sharon_Loose Posts: 1,900 Level 5
    Options
    Thanks for tagging me @Sofia1992, I will be bookmarking this and will definitely read when I have a bit more time. Looks fun 😊

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?