🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Stuck needing 45 stars from previous levels

Options
I have reached a level with characters I do not have enough stickers to of activated / play with  so did all candy queen levels as I thought this would free the game up. Then only to find I,m still stuck but need to collect 45 stars to get the queen to help. These will have to come from previous level unearned stars? This could take ages.  Poor show CC friends. This is not fun. Game over for me I guess!

Comments

• Acv
    Acv Posts: 650 Level 5
    Options
    @Chris_Hughes welcome to the community.  Yes you can go back to previous levels to earn the unearned stars.  Also you should try doing your daily quests.  This will provide you the opportunity to earn stickers for the characters you need to move forward.  Hope this helps.
  • flew66
    flew66 Posts: 2,361 Level 5
    Options
    Hi @Chris_hughes, which level are you at and which character are you missing?  Getting the JQ may not help you in your case as the JQ may not be one of the friends selected to help you with that particular level. Good luck!
  • Chris_Hughes
    Chris_Hughes Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    Hi. Its level 320. No character options unlocked to play the level. The only game option I have is the candy  queen options and collecting stars. This to me is a proper game glitz. I have no incentive now to do this. May be caused by having a newish device so you can move your progress but not the characters! So as mentioned unless there is a better way round then it looks like it may be end of me playing this.
  • flew66
    Options
    Hi @Chris_Hughes I take it that you have not unlocked Odus nor Misty yet. If that is the case, your option is to complete the daily quests (playing previous levels) and earn enough stickers to unlock Odus. It may take a bit of time to earn enough stickers as you only get one daily prize and 3 daily quests per day. Having said that, you can play on different devices using the same ID (Facebook account), the stickers earned are cumulative across platform. It may take a few minutes to synchronize between devices (force closing the app may help to speed up). This will definitely compress the time required to unlock the new characters.
    I do find it strange that you have not earned enough stickers for new characters yet you have completed more than 300 levels. May be you didn't complete the daily quests? I don't know. In any case, completing the daily quests will earn free boosters, free lives or stickers for new characters. Good luck!
  • Chris_Hughes
    Chris_Hughes Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    I think the characters dont transfer  to a new device. I only use the candy crush log in to get my game progress to a new device. Not on social media. One for the friends game engineers? It's alot frustrating too be fair. Thanks for the advice anyway. I don't think I will have patience to do the bits to assist level progression. 
  • flew66
    Options
    As long as you are using Kings Account or FB to keep track of your progress, the stickers earned for booster or character / costume and the characters unlocked are kept as part of the progress. These items are synchronized across multiple devices if using the same log in credentials.
    The boosters earned or purchased, and progress of various challenges are stored within the device memory.  So these items will NOT be synchronized across multiple devices.
    Good luck!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?