🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Love is in the air!

Options
_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
edited February 2020 in Candy Friends Stories

Tiffi is just now recovering from her hectic December holidays. She loves getting together with her friends. Suddenly her telephone rings. She is getting her lunch together, but it might be an important phone call, so she wipes her hands and picks up her cell phone.

“Tiffi, it’s me,” Rancid says. “I could use some help since you are so smart and always have the answer to everything. Today is 22nd January and Valentine’s Day is coming up soon. I want to do something really cool for Rachel so could you help me plan something for her?”

“What do you have in mind?” questions Tiffi.

“I don’t have anything planned yet,” Rancid says. “I could pick her up in an air balloon and take her for a ride around Candy Town. I was thinking maybe just take her out to dinner and buy her some balloons and roses. I love her so much! Wait I have an idea. Maybe I could also buy her a friendship ring to show her how much I love her. What do you think of these ideas Tiffi?”

Tiffi knows Rancid already and also knows Rachel and how hesitant she still is regarding a long-term commitment with him. She tells him that balloons and flowers are a good idea but she’s not sure about the air balloon. Maybe if he starts looking at friendship rings he could send her pictures on his phone and she would tell him if it’s something that she might like.

With that they say goodbye to each other and Rancid promises to keep in touch with her. 

Let's continue with the next part of our story – Tiffi helps some players in the game

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?