🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Rare diseases awareness month

Comments

• Skye0Malley
    Skye0Malley Posts: 122 Level 3

If none of my last post made sense, it's due to the fact I'm in the doctor's office about to jump out of my skin with anxiety. But I tried because it helps and again thank you all for that. xoxo

• Nat09
    Nat09 Posts: 12,561 Pro Player 👑

Lots of love sending your way 😊

• Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5
    edited February 2020

Oh my... I'm very sorry about what happened to you @Skye0Malley . I sent you all my positive energy so to get well soon. You are a warrior who deserve all the best.

@wafercookieflippers your poem and all your comment was so touching and uplifting. Thank you so much. It was just what I needed so to smile even more than ever. Thank you. You are one of the most kindhearted members of that community!

And @firebombmarkus to be honest I hesitated in the beginning if I should told my story here or not. I wasn't even sure if everyone will gonna accept me. But now, I know. I know that in this community, there are still people who will gonna listen you and cheer you up and never judge you. This community is my second home and all those members, new and old ones, are my family, my friends, my everything. Their words always make me smile and make my days so wonderful.

Thank you. Thank you all for everything!!!

All of you are so amazing and special ones!

Let's keep on together and make everyone around happy!

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2

I admire, respect and appreciate you, @Nat09 🙇‍♀️

#TogetherWeStand 🦓 #ZebraStrong

• Nat09

Thanks @frenioz00, your friendship means the world to me. You are a strong women and I also appreciate & have so much respect for you. 🥰🦓🐰

• Nat09

Rare Disease Awareness Day, February 29

The 29th of February was chosen as the official day for Rare Diseases Awareness Day, because it’s a rare date, only happens once every 4 years. Today, I ware my stripes proud, like many of my fellow zebras. I hope for a cure, one day for my rare diseases, Arnold Chiari and Ehlers Danlos, my hope is: for my children or grandchildren that they won’t suffer the same, my hope is: doctors will be able to prevent this disease from attacking their bodies and save them from a future of terrible suffering. Let this day be a day of hope, that one day, for many of us, there will be a cure. 🐰

Thank you so much to all my Candy Crush Friends for your kind words, your stories, your hope and especially for your support. The love we share for each other is special, without you in my life it would be more difficult.🥰

To all my Zebra friends: Those of you who suffer, or are depressed, or just got diagnosed, who are still looking for a diagnosis, have trouble adjusting to the new you, who need to be heard, you’re not alone, stay strong, you’ll get through this.

Zebra Strong, Nathalie 😊🦓🐰

• Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5
    edited February 2020

Hey @Nat09 .

I want from the bottom of my heart to wish you to become better. Such a friendly buddy like you deserves to live a happy life afterall.

The same goes and for the others who suffer from those rare diseases.

I really wish to everyone all the best and remember you are not alone.

You have all of us to cheer you up here whenever you need us!~

• Nat09

Thank you so much @Sofia1992, I’m so lucky to have great friends like you in the community 😊

• ShannaSkywolf
    ShannaSkywolf Posts: 714 Level 3

Thank you for starting this post @Nat09 !

prayers and blessings to each of you in here that is living with a rare disease!

• wafercookieflippers
    wafercookieflippers Posts: 4,637 Legend

Hello to all of my dear friends here!

@Nat09 @frenioz00 @Sofia1992 @firebombmarkus @BQN537 @gr33n3y3z @Elsa @Skye0Malley @ShannaSkywolf @Beth_Mc_Hugh

And to all who may be reading this and needing some encouragement to get through your suffering today.... Remember: you are loved. You are important. You are not alone.

Hugs,

Nicole. ♥️🐳

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?