🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

The 10 categories of players in CCFS! You, what kind of player you are?

Comments

• BQN537
    BQN537 Posts: 25,070 Pro Player 👑
    The excited player

Hi @Sofia1992 thanks for the tagging me

I would have to be the excited 😜 player, love getting new events in the game even if I already have the character but in saying that the collector would have been my second choice but I haven’t got the rainbow 🌈 in my scrapbook 🐨❤️🌈🎊

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,946 Candy Moderator
    The excited player

Thank you for the tag @Sofia1992 . I get very excited when there is a special event and a chance for a new costume or character or even more boosters.

I think this trait also goes well with the collector because I like to try and get all the new costumes and even some of the older ones that I might have missed since I started playing last spring. 😊🐨💕

• caambuj
    caambuj Posts: 1,733 Level 5
    edited February 2020
    The stragetist player

Wow! @Sofia1992 Realy interesting and heart touching🤗🤗🤗. It can be one of the few entris for award of 'Idea of the year'. Realy no words🙊. Just loving it. The category n description is mind blowing.

Personally I am a stragetist player. As a state level chess champion I always think 3 moves ahead thats why never stuck in any level in any game.

I am a collector too as I am collecting coins from last 15 years. So try to collect all the characters n costumes as well as badges also.

• Nat09
    Nat09 Posts: 12,561 Pro Player 👑
    The excited player

Hi @Sofia1992, I could only vote for one, so it has to be the exited player, love when there’s a new event but I’m also the collector, I have all the characters I could collect and their costumes, I even have the rainbow for all of those I could get.

• mbaciorowski
    mbaciorowski Posts: 8 Level 2
    The player who loves to spend alot of money in this game

I’m the player who loves to spend a lot of money in this game! 🤗 So, if anyone could help me understand or explain to me how to get friends on here so we can send each other lives that would be amazing. I always send lives to others(at least I think I am)but when I check all friends to send me lives, I don’t get any ☹️ Help!!

• caambuj
    caambuj Posts: 1,733 Level 5
    The stragetist player

Hi @mbaciorowski 👋

Welcome to the king community.

Try to play 3 king games. If lives of the 1st game ended, play 2nd game and again if you consume all the lives play 3rd. In the mean time lives of the 1st game restore automatically😁.

I play 7 games so life is not a problem at all.

• Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5
    The collector player

I will agree with @caambuj my new friend @mbaciorowski and also, let me welcome you to this great community!

Yes, lifes can be a little problem when you play CCFS and I have the same problem like you.

So, the best thing that you can do is to play the other Candy Crush Games and wait until lifes to be refilled back in CCFS.

Oh @Nat09 , do you really have Nutcracker with his rainbow outfit?

Lucky you! Back in August 2019, I used to have this feature with the achievement and those cool 'silver' , 'gold' and 'rainbow' outfits but after an update which I don't really remember which one, that achievement feature had been disappearing in my game completely along with the costume that I've got in that case . And about Nutcracker, I was ready to get his silver outfit but unfortunately, after that update, I didn't have the chance to get him. What a mess!

• gr33n3y3z
    gr33n3y3z Posts: 9,493 Level 5
    The stragetist player

Thank you for the tag @Sofia1992 !

Nice poll BTW🙂.

So I picked strategist due to the fact that I'm always planing ahead like when starting a level, how the candies will fall before I switch any candies ect..I will not bore everyone here with my strategies😉🤣🤣

I was going for the winner player, but I don't cry when I lose. I know how to take a L 😝

• mbaciorowski
    mbaciorowski Posts: 8 Level 2
    The player who loves to spend alot of money in this game

Hi @caambuj!

not sure why I replied with a “Quote” 😩😂 sorry I’m still learning the ways in the community 😅 But I just wanted to thank you for your comment! Definitely going to download the other games. It’s just so tempting when you’re getting frustrated about wanting to beat a level. Let’s just say, my husband had to turn off my Apple Pay so I couldn’t spend anymore money...I’m having a really had time not being able to buy packages! They might want to start a community discussion on addiction to spending too much money on the games 🤣 I’ll be the first to tell you my story and approximately how much I’ve spent on this game!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?