🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

The 10 categories of players in CCFS! You, what kind of player you are?

Comments

• mbaciorowski
    mbaciorowski Posts: 8 Level 2
    The player who loves to spend alot of money in this game

Thank you @Sofia1992!

My husband put a lock on my phone so I can’t even download free apps!! ☹️ If you read my comment above, it will give you a good reason why! Lol, it’s sad because I’m not a gambler but man, I can keep spending on this game 😂 I do have a wonderful career, 2 beautiful little children, friends and family! I don’t people to get the wrong idea about me and my Candy Crush spending 😅

• Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5
    The collector player

Hehe...It's really ok by me , my new friend @mbaciorowski .

The game is so addicting that some people will gonna spend their money so I don't blame you for that.

Hmmm...In that case, let me ask you if your account is connected in Facebook or not.

If it's connected in Facebook and sent friend requests, then everyone will gonna send you lifes back.

If not and it's connected in King accounts, then random people who play this game will become your friends so it's not 100% if they will send you lifes or not.

I hope I helped you!

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    The master/pro player

Hi @Sofia1992 You've already seen my vote.😁

I've been with the game since its birth, and I've certainly had a lot of experiences about the game.I don't believe that a player knows all about the game, whether it is a good score or a high level.😋

However, I can offer any support for the game unless there is a problem with the game account. It is totally impossible to get 3 stars at each level, because the star setting of some levels is wrong.😄

According to your term's I'm The easy going player.😜

Hehe, have fun ☺️

• Nat09
    Nat09 Posts: 12,561 Pro Player 👑
    The excited player

Hi @Sofia1992, I do have rainbow nutcracker, that’s usually the outfit he has on, he looks good in all the colours. I also have rainbow Tiffi ( just got her), Yeti, Misty, Odus and Red Rabbit

• Sofia1992
    The collector player

Wow @Nat09 .

Nutcracker looks so cool, no matter what he will gonna wear (btw, he was and he is still so epic) .

When I had that feature , I had Yeti with Silver outfit, Tiffi with Silver and Gold and Odus with the Silver one.

• Sharon_Loose
    Sharon_Loose Posts: 1,900 Level 5
    The impatient player

I’m going to answer later as I’m undecided at the moment 😂

• Acv
    Acv Posts: 650 Level 5
    The stragetist player

Hi @mbaciorowski If you play on Windows 10 you should join Microsoft rewards so that you can get Microsoft gift cards to buy things on Candy Crush. That way you are not spending real money but just your reward points. Just a suggestion. Good luck.

• candycrushinit
    candycrushinit Posts: 12,600 Level 5
    The collector player

Thank you for tagging me @Sofia1992

I'm a mix of excited, collector, and strategist player. But I am mostly the collector player because I wanted to have all the costumes in the game. Because some I missed are from previous events that I never have gotten in my game. Like the Pumpkin Odus event. That was like easy-peasy to get 15 stars and I'm just so upset that I'm one of those unlucky players that never got to play 😩.

Some are from the quests, which never appear in my game. I have Pilgrim Nutcracker from the year before last year's Thanksgiving Star Chaser. Some players have it too by either completing the Star Chaser or by completing the quests. I'm quite upset that I never have Odus Eagle like the most of us do. Because I play on PC, that's why. And those badges too. I really want the rainbow for all my characters. 🌈

• Sofia1992
    edited February 2020
    The collector player

Hi @candycrushinit .

Oh you are collector player just like me! And my own wish is to get all the costumes in my game and especially from my beloved Nutcracker.

To be honest, I feel alittle upset cause I started to play in Summer 2019 and as the result, I lost awesome some costumes like Nutcracker's special King Of Hearts outfit. Oh god...And now I'm waiting for that Valentine Event to appear in my phone and if....and I repeat if he appears and this year too. The same goes and for Odus Eagle which I lost it too.

Oh did you get Pilgrim Nutcracker with Thanksgiving Star Chaser Event? Really, how many stars it needed in order to get him?

Me from the other side, I had to complete 10 quests from Odus Challenge in order to get Pilgrim Nutcracker. The challenge appeared in Tuesday (actually last Tuesday of November 2019) and I had until Sunday to complete it.

I completed it with success and I've got Pilgrim Nutcracker in my collection in the end. What happiness I felt when I've got him in my collection. I will gonna feel more happiness if I've got and his other four outfits too. Oh don't forget to say that I took and screenshots everyday when I completed quests so to have proof in case something went wrong cause Odus Challenge didn't have a progress bar so to see my progress on how many quests I had been completed.

Oh and about the badges and the outfits from those achievements, well, as I said above in my comments, when I started to play this game, I had this feature and I had and some silver and gold outfits from certain characters like Mr.Yeti,Tiffi and Odus. I was ready to get and Nutcracker's silver outfit but after a certain update (I don't remember which one) , this feature disappeared completely in my phone along with those outfits too. And yes, I have phone and I have downloaded this game from Google Play.

• Crimson_Dawn
    Crimson_Dawn Posts: 2,741 Level 5
    The excited player

I was either a strategist or excited, so I just chose one. Great poll, @Sofia1992!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?