🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

I lost all my lollypops.

2»

Answers

• marianourriga2020
    marianourriga2020 Posts: 8 Level 2

But...that's not a Solution, Is only a explain, and really confused.

How can game administrators not return my Lollypops? I'd sended a screenshot with the evidence, and showed the number of lollypops won.

I really feel that it is not fair, and so sad. I had a hard time getting them. I think it is not worth playing...

Sorry, i know Is just a game, but was fun, and it was a great distraction in my spare time.

Again: wasn' t a Solution only a explain. I hadn't blame...

• ellectra
    ellectra Posts: 295 Level 3

@marianourriga2020 yes, it's a frustrating situation. I had read about this before I switched phones, so I knew I would not have them in my new phone, but that I could keep playing the game and using them on my old phone, which is what I am doing. But if I had not known that, it would have been a very unwelcome surprise since I also had a lot (about 70 of each) and it took me a long time to get them. Not to mention that it's impossible to pass some of the higher levels without them.

I don't understand why the lollipops are just not saved on the king/facebook accounts together with the game progress. There have been a lot of complaints about that since it often happens that the game has to be reinstalled, and people switch phones quite often these days.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?