🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Bug in Level 2004 - New Candy appears from the top that blocks the Cookie movement

Options
flew66
flew66 Posts: 2,361 Level 5
edited February 2020 in Support

Hi,

There seems to be a bug in level 2004. The flow of the candies & cookies is from the middle channel, going from top to bottom then bottom to top on the two sides. When the candy in the top corner (highlighted by the circles) is destroyed, the cookie is not moving up to the top spot. Instead, a new candy appears from the top and takes up the top corner spot. It makes completing the board impossible unless some kind of wrapped candy booster or combo is used. I have attached a short video clip that demonstrate this anomaly. Thanks,

Best Answer

• ChickenGoujohn
    ChickenGoujohn Posts: 15 Kingster
    edited February 2020 Answer ✓
    Options

Thanks for the feedback @flew66 !

I've taken a look at the level and made some tweaks - I playtested the level and it seems to be resolved!

The fix will go live with our next release, which should be sometime next week. Keep your eyes peeled and be sure to update the game when you can!

Feel free to let us know if you see any more issues in our levels, we're incredibly grateful for the feedback.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,774 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @flew66 Hope you had a nice weekend 🤗

I have passed this level only few weeks ago and I do not remember there was any glitch!! Let me go back and check how it is now!!

May be it was modified since I have played!! Let me see 👍️

• flew66
    flew66 Posts: 2,361 Level 5
    Options

Hi @PummyRaj How are you? I passed this level quite a while back and didn't experience any issue either. I responded to a thread in the General discussion a month ago thinking it was a misunderstanding of the flow direction of the candies. However, there were a few more players commented about the sudden appearance of the candies in the top corners. I decided to play it again and was able to duplicate the problem, as shown in the attached video clip. I think it is fair to say that those candies should not appear the way they are. Hopefully the support team can rectify the issue quickly. Thanks,

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options

Hey guys, thanks for letting us know! I've just passed the info to our level designers and they'll look into it! It's great to hear that you still can pass the level with a bit of extra help/luck!

Will keep you posted - Thanks for all the investigation you've already done 💪😉

• ChickenGoujohn
    ChickenGoujohn Posts: 15 Kingster
    edited February 2020 Answer ✓
    Options

Thanks for the feedback @flew66 !

I've taken a look at the level and made some tweaks - I playtested the level and it seems to be resolved!

The fix will go live with our next release, which should be sometime next week. Keep your eyes peeled and be sure to update the game when you can!

Feel free to let us know if you see any more issues in our levels, we're incredibly grateful for the feedback.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?