πŸ”₯ Hot right Now! 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

Valentine's Day Odus Challenge

flew66
flew66 Posts: 2,361 Level 5

Very excited to see this pop up today. @Sofia1992 You wish has come true. King of Hearts Nutcracker costume is up for grab. Cheers!

Β«134

Comments

• mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend

I don’t have it on my game, yet @flew66 hopefully by tomorrow. @Sofia1992 gonna love this so much. Thank you for sharing it @flew66

• candystripe
    candystripe Posts: 70 Level 3

I saw it pop up on my screen but don't see anything in my challenge book. But would love to have the Nutcracker outfit so I'm gonna keep playing and see what happens. 😁

• flew66
    flew66 Posts: 2,361 Level 5

Hi @candystripe , There is no tracker for this type of challenge with daily quests. I have done a few of this type of challenge in the past. I did get the prize at the end of the challenge every time. Just make sure you have done enough numbers of the daily quests, i.e. 10 quests to get the Gold prize. If you do all three of them on a daily basis, then there is nothing to worry about. Cheers!

• KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend

@flew66 - you are going to be @Sofia1992 new King of Hearts β™₯️ like @mysticalmysty said πŸ€ͺπŸ€£πŸ˜‚

• candystripe
    candystripe Posts: 70 Level 3

Hi @flew66

Thanks for the info. Odus is my favorite so I'll have fun with this one!

• KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend

@candystripe - just keep in mind the daily quests are not just completed with Odus but whatever the 3 daily boxes require. Make sure you complete them versus concentrating on using Odus if that makes sense πŸ’ͺ🏻

• QueenReineer
    QueenReineer Posts: 205 Level 3
    edited February 2020

Hi! What do people who already have that costume get? If there isn't anything new, do you think it would be possible to choose a special outfit we do not have? (Like the football player or Galaxy).πŸ’”

• Missymae418
    Missymae418 Posts: 7 Level 2

Β the challenge and then won 3 star are the next level and theΒ how can I get those back @QueenMia

• Abbi92
    Abbi92 Posts: 5 Level 2

😁😁😁

• Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5

Oh my god...King of Hearts and in Odus Challenge too?

FI-NAL-LY!

The moment that I waited all these months and finally my wish came true.

Oh my god...I'm so happy. I really wanted this outfit for my beloved Nutcracker and finally, I will gonna get it.

It appeared in my game today...

...and also and as notification in my phone too!

After this awesome and great day, (what a great way to wake up in the morning and see in your phone that your favorite character with the outfit that you always wanted has finally appeared in your phone...Anyway...), I would like to thank few of you:

@flew66 thanks alot for the tag and for posting this here. You are AMAZING my friend. Thank you very very much for this.

@ffs thanks you too for posting this screenshot in my wall too. Seriously, thank you for this.

@mysticalmysty I hope you get this event too and @Foley1362 don't tease @flew66 please...πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

@QueenReineer ...about Tiffi the football player, she will appear in 2023 while Galaxy Mr.Yeti appears only in certain phones. Now if they appear in any event in the future, well, we just have to wait alittle.

Anyway, remember the discussion that I did two weeks again which was called 'How many outfits are you still missing in your scrapbook? .

I noticed that some of you missed Nutcracker's King Of Hearts costume the last year because some of you like me started to play this game later and didn't get the chance to play this event or for even more reasons.

So, I will gonna tag the players according to their comments in that discussion who missed that event the last Year.

@bearwithme , @lulu13 , @Crimson_Dawn , @AbhinavSargar and @Sharon_Loose .

The 5 of you please write down in comment section if you 've got this event or not yet.

And now @candystripe and whoever will gonna play Odus Challenge for the first time, let me tell you one or two things:

1) Odus Challenge doesn't have progress bar so it's not sure how many quests you will gonna complete but in order not to lose the count of the completing quests, I suggest to all of you to take screenshots after completing your 3 daily quests. With screenshots, and you can have a better view of your progress and have and proof in case after this event, something goes wrong.

2)The quests of Odus Challenge counts after the message of Odus Challenge event appears in your phone. Quests before the message of this Challenge will not count.

3)You can play with every character and not only with Odus. Check quests and complete them. Every day, you will gonna have three quests to complete. For more quests, wait for 24 hours and when 24 hours will be passed, new quests will appear in your phone.

Thank you all and have fun and also good luck for getting Nutcracker's special King Of Hearts outfit.

So, don't lose this awesome chance!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?