๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now! ๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธFind your Team HERE!

why is there a pink exclamation point above my settings gear?

Options
2ยป

Answers

• Tina1947
    Tina1947 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I have the same issue but I sign in using my Facebook account and not my user name that I have just joined on this site.

If i start to sign in using this user name I will lose all of my progress.

• kingcrushinit
    kingcrushinit Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

Tina1947 I also sign in using my facebook account. I don't think I have ever signed into the game using my king account. Maybe I should try. smdh...I'm a scarty ๐Ÿฑ lol I don't want to lose my progress. I have terrible luck and I totally feel like it would def play a part in switching accounts. LOL traumatized by candy . Thanks for sharing your experience. #crushlivesmatter lol

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,725 Candy Moderator
    edited February 2020 Answer โœ“
    Options

Hello again @kingcrushinit and @ShannaSkywolf ๐Ÿคฉ

and Hearty Welcome @Tina1947 and @littlestars ๐Ÿค—

I have just heard from our Friends game Community In-charge regarding the "Exclamation Mark" in the game!

1) It is only appearing in Windows 10, and the Team sends their Apologies for the inconvenience ๐Ÿ™

2) Unfortunately, they will not be able to remove that till the next update release;

3) The Studio team assures that it WILL NOT affect / interact your game play in anyway! So, only thing you can do is to ignore it play your normal game!

4) And Please DO NOT Reinstall the game, as it will not remove that glitch AND on top of that, all your saved up Lollipops will be lost!

Hope this made sense and clarifies! Please post back if you have any further comments!

Thank you all for your patience and understanding! Have a wonderful rest of the week! ๐ŸŒบ

• ShannaSkywolf
    ShannaSkywolf Posts: 714 Level 3
    Options

Thanks for checking into that for us, @PummyRaj !

Have a great week! ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿ’—

• Tina1947
    Tina1947 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Thanks for finding that out for me, I will ignore it till the next update

• kingcrushinit
    kingcrushinit Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

PummyRaj thank you so much for solving the mystery for us ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ”. You're the best!!!

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,725 Candy Moderator
    edited February 2020
    Options

Thank you for the compliment dear @kingcrushinit ๐Ÿค—

But, it not me at all! It is the King Team and our awesome Friends Game In-charge of the Community -- that did all the work.

I am just a bridge/messenger to pass on the information, between the Players (including me) and the Team In-charge, then bring back the update to Players โค๏ธ

Keep having fun in your games and in the Community! Have a great rest of the day and a wonderful week ๐ŸŒบ

• actress
    actress Posts: 375 Level 3
    Options

I have seen that only when a video doesn't load to give you an extra life.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?