🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Game crashed and reset

Options
dananelle
dananelle Posts: 973 Level 4

Hi there. Not having much luck lately. I was playing mid game and it crashed (logged into Facebook) and when I go back in it starts me at level 1. I restart game again and back to normal level but all my boosters are gone!! I know you will say that if you delete app you lose everything. But I didn’t do this, I didn’t delete app

it has taken weeks to save these up!

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,026 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello again @dananelle

I am very sorry to hear about the issue! Just few hours ago, we both were happy that your daily bonus came back without any issues!!

It is not normal to loose the boosters just by updating the game!! Can you please post below details, so that I can escalate this issue to the Friends game Community Manager?

1) Device

2) Version

3) Game ID Number

Even-though you gave some of these details in your other question, it is better to post them here again as it will be easy to access for the CM, if you post them here again!

Thanks a lot for understanding! Have a nice rest of the weekend! Talk to you on soon!

• dananelle
    Options

Hi!

I updated game yesterday to latest update. I was playing game 24 hours later and it crashed. I tried to get back into game and nothing happened. I switched phone off and turned back on. When I went into game it started me at level 1. I forced game to close and reopened. I was back to normal level but had lost any boosters I had saved.

i didn’t delete app at all

device is iPhone x

version (of game?) latest update as of 24 hours ago

player ID 10077916483

Thanks!!!

• PummyRaj
    Options

Thank you very much for providing those needed details @dananelle 👍️

I will escalate this issue and give the info to Friends Community In-charge! But, they can look into it only on Monday as they are out of the office for weekend!

I will get back to you with some info either on late Monday or Tuesday!

Thank you for your patience and understanding! Have a great rest of the day/evening 🌸

• dananelle
    Options

Hi there. Has this been looked at? I haven’t heard anything?

Thanks !

• PummyRaj
    Options

Hello @dananelle Good Morning / Good Afternoon 🤗

Very Sorry! Let me check and get back to you 👍️

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?