πŸ”₯ Hot right Now! 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

Game crashing at vital points

Options
Denise-31
Denise-31 Posts: 12 Level 2

I have been having issues with the game crashing. Most recently, playing Pinball Bonus last night when just as passing 15 on it, it crashed causing me to lose all bonuses. Very frustrating!!!

Answers

• Denise-31
    Options

What can be done?

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,010 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @Denise-31 A Warm Welcome Back to our friendly King Community πŸ€—

Can you please tell me which game you are talking about? I am not sure of any "Pinbal Bonus" feature in Candy Friends game?

Is it a special event in the game? Can you provide a screenshot of that for me to understand what you are talking about and talk further?

The Community has changed a bit since you were here last time. Please type your reply in the open dialogue box provided below. And to post the screenshot, select the 2nd icon that you see in the bottom left corner.

Thank you and talk to you soon! Have a nice day/evening!

• Denise-31
    Options

I apologize. I was mistaken...it was Mommy's Arcade on Candy Crush Soda.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,010 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello again @Denise-31 πŸ€—

No problem at all! And It is Kimmy's Arcade, right?

So, is the "Crashing" issue is happening ONLY while playing Kimmy's Arcade OR regular game too?

If it is happening in the regular game also, let's try some trouble-shooting steps. If it is just for the Arcade feature, please let me know.

Please post back and let me know. I will come back tomorrow and check your reply πŸ™‚

Talk to you soon! Have a great rest of the weekend 🍭

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?