🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Mr. Toffee is frantic

_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,680 Sweet Legend
edited March 2021 in Candy Friends Stories

Up ahead she sees Mr. Toffee and he really looks upset.

“What’s going on Dad,” she says. 

“What do you mean, what’s going on?” he responds.  “Look at this pink mess and it’s sticky and stretchy.  And who is that character with that big smile on his face?”

“Dad, that is a new friend of mine,” Tiffi says.  “He is the Bubblegum Troll and he is here to help the players with their levels.  Collect 12 yellow candies and he will throw out 2 bubble blast candies onto the board.  Swipe it with an adjacent candy and it will jump to 3 blocker spots.  I forgot to tell you that he was going to be joining us here.”

With that said, Tiffi hugs and kisses her father and waves goodbye to Bubblegum Troll.  When she gets to Chocolate Mountain, Nutcracker and Red Rabbit are no where in sight.

“Oh dear,” she says.  “I know that I had to help my father because he sounded so frantic, but my friends  are no longer here.”

Suddenly her phone rings.  It’s Red Rabbit and he apologizes that they had to leave because some players needed help with their levels.  Tiffi lets out a sigh of relief knowing that she didn’t leave them hanging.  They make plans to meet again tomorrow and Tiffi decides that it’s time to go home.

She really needs a cup of tea so she decides that she’ll stop to see if Yeti is home.  And so this saga story comes to an end.  Hope that you enjoyed it!

Start at the beginning – Tiffi is back!

Comments

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?