🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Odds Valentine Challenge

kimberlyc1966
kimberlyc1966 Posts: 10 Level 2

I had some time this morning and was on a roll. I was able to win 10 challenges before running out of time to play. Just went back in to play and the Odus challenge is telling me I’m almost to Bronze. How can that be when I should be at gold on this mornings wins alone?

Is this a cumulative win game? If so I should be way beyond gold as I play a little each day.

Are you awarded the costume at the end of the challenge?

Any help is truly appreciated.

Comments

• Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5
    edited February 2020

Oh hey @kimberlyc1966 and welcome to this great community.

Please, as Game Expert that I am, let me explain you two or three things about this Odus Challenge.

First of all, let me tell you that Odus Challenge doesn't have any progress bar so to see how many quests you have already complete .

In order to keep a progress on how many quests you did until now, I would suggest you to take screenshots when you complete quests. And in order to remember how many quests you completed until now and of course to have proof in case something goes wrong.

Second, about your first question, it seems that there is a small issue and somehow, even if you complete 10 quests , still the game doesn't somehow show the right message that you reach gold and so on. It happened to me in the previous Odus Challenge you know but thanks goodness, I've got the prizes and the costume in the end.

In my own case, this issue affected only the message but not the challenge but still, I took screenshots as I said before for good or bad.

(Remember that when Odus Challenge starts in the first day, then the quests counts. Quests before the appearance of Odus Challenge don't count) .

And about the other question, you are awarded the costume at the end of the challenge but only if you complete 10 quests of course. If you complete 10 quests, then the prize costume will be yours. Remember that this challenge ends in Sunday so in Monday, you will gonna get those prizes so alittle patience please!

Oh and about your middle question, this challenge is just an event and in order to complete it, you just only complete quests. It doesn't need any gold to complete it and I would suggested you to keep your gold for other events like if a new character appears for example.

• kimberlyc1966

Thank you for your help. I will try this.

• Sofia1992

You are welcome @kimberlyc1966 and if you have any question, you can ask me.

Oh and since I noticed that you have trouble with the progress on Odus Challenge, you can go here and vote for my idea so the game designers of this game to add a progress bar on Odus Challenge.

P.S: And with that , I just reached the 500 comments.

YEAH!

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,603 Sweet Legend
    The challenge is impossible. There are also problems with sending and receiving life. If you don't get anything you have to wait 30 minutes.

And if you're stuck on the difficult level, you can't make it. It should be made a little easier or longer.

• kimberlyc1966

Not to be negative but every time there is a challenge there is a problem. I play the original Candy Crush and never have any problems with that game. Even with all the frustration with this game, I must be a glutton for punishment because I keep playing instead of deleting it. Whoever is in charge of this game needs to work on making it a better running game.

• Sofia1992
    edited February 2020

Hey @Spinnifix . That challenge is not impossible.

You can go back in previous levels so to complete those quests.

Sometimes, I go back and choose easy levels so not to lose lifes in those quests.

And @kimberlyc1966 , welcome to this great community and if you need something, I will gonna help you.

Yes, sometimes new updates can have issues but at least, people of King try to do all their best to fix that game.

• jahan23
    jahan23 Posts: 11 Level 2

I had the king of hearts costume for nutcracker before. I was hoping to get “ king of diamonds costume for my nutcracker this Valentine’s Day. Will it possible sometime soon?

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,603 Sweet Legend
    Hello Sofia!
    That's new to me. Does it mean that you can repeat old levels and then you get the rewards? I could try it. It's only over now.
  • Sofia1992

Hey @Spinnifix .

Of course you can repeat old levels so to complete those quests faster and better.

Sometimes, old levels are easier from the new ones and except from completing them, you can even get more stars and even better score too.

Well, yep, the current Odus Challenge is over now so we have to wait for the next one.

And hi @jahan23 . Welcome to our community and yes, I would like to see Nutcracker's Prince of Diamonds outfit too in Odus Challenge. At least today, I finally got King of Hearts since I didn't get him the previous year (cause I started to play this game in Summer 2019 so I lost the previous Valentine's Event) and so, I'm sure that even Nutcracker's Prince of Diamonds might appear in the future Odus Challenge too. Now about when, I'm not sure yet.

• candystripe
    candystripe Posts: 70 Level 3
    I got through the challenge and this morning I got a notice letting me know that I got the Hearts Nutcracker.  I'm also only 20 points away from getting the Bubblegum King. 
    Just a note on going back to lower levels to help in challenges...... if I already have 3 stars on it, I don't get points. It's only when I get 3 stars on a level that I only had 1 or 2 stars on. Making it up to the three star mark gives me points. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?