🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Missing prices from events

Options
Wizofdk
Wizofdk Posts: 4 Newbie

Hello there..

i can see that in our team work we did get over a milestone but i havent recived any prices for it.. we got over the 2k marker and i have tried to restart game, updated to newest version, logged out and in from acount..

p.s ( the requset life system still dosen work and havent done for long time now.. last time i contacted support about that is 2-3 months ago..😡)

Answers

• AbhinavSargar
    AbhinavSargar Posts: 3,726 Level 5
    Options

Hi @Wizofdk

Welcome To The Community,

Sorry To Hear About Your Problem,

That is really frustrating that you win your Contest and have no price for it.

Unfortunately, I haven't received that event yet. I could have helped you with it if I had received that event.

Tagging some of the Candy Crush Friends Saga Game Experts who help every player!

@QueenMia @PummyRaj @Elsa @Sofia1992 @flew66 @Nat09 @candycrushinit @bearwithme @mysticalmysty @Sukanta_Biswas @JustPlaying @Community_Team @Lola_Pop @Lim (In case, If you know something about such issues)

They will help you for sure.

I hope your problem gets Solved.

Best of luck on your Journey to Next Levels.

Have a Nice Day!

• Nat09
    Nat09 Posts: 12,561 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @Wizofdk warm welcome to our community, I believe you’re talking about the BGT event, your team passed the 2000 mark and you didn’t received your prize, is that it ? If so, @PummyRaj or another CM will be able to help you with this.

As for your other problem, we can’t send lives here in the community unfortunately, it’s through Facebook or King games. If you’re having an issue, then you need to contact there support team. Only they can help you with this problem, that depends with who you sign in with, through Facebook or King.

I will keep an eye on this page until one of our CM has answered you, don’t worry,we’re here to help you 😊🐰🦓

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,952 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @Wizofdk and welcome to our friendly community. The lives problem is unfortunately an ongoing issue and the studio is working hard to resolve it. As far as you not receiving your reward after passing the 2K milestone in the BGT event - it sounds like a temporary glitch but I will pass it on to the CM and let you know what she says.

thank you.

• Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5
    edited February 2020
    Options

Hi @Wizofdk .

Welcome to our sweet community.

Please, give me some informations about the device and Game app.

What device you're using for this game (Android/IOS) and what is your game app version too?

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,728 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @Wizofdk Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

A little bit to add to what all my friends informed above....

1) With regards to missing prizes --> First of all, I am sorry to hear that you have not received the prize after reaching one of the milestones! You are the 2nd player that is having this issue.

Usually, force closing the game, and rebooting your device for couple of times will work, if there are any glitches. Also, a trick I tried that worked for me, I have not played the game for few hours and kept it closed. Then restarted my phone, opened the game, and the prize popped up for me! We never know about these devices & internet servers... could be many reasons for us to not receiving the prize!!

** If you have not received the prize even after following all those steps, please post back with your game user ID number. It will help the Game In-charge to look into your game! This link will help to look for your ID ---> Find My ID Number

2) With regards to Lives --> Are you logged into the game through Facebook OR Kingdom account? If you are logged through Kingdom account, try logging out of that account and logging in through Facebook account. That does make a lot of difference!! You will receive at least 5 lives each day!

Hope this helps and clarifies! Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Talk to you soon! Have a nice day/evening! 🙂

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,952 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Wizofdk.  Your reward for passing the 2K milestone should have showed up in your game by now courtesy of the game CM.  I hope you don't run into any more problems with the game.
    Enjoy!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?