πŸ”₯ Hot right Now! 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

Rewards for quests

samdom70
samdom70 Posts: 2 Newbie
edited February 2020 in Support

I completed 10 quests, but have not received the award or bonuses.

What happened?

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,668 Candy Moderator
    Answer βœ“

Hello again @samdom70

That's OK! No need to worry πŸ‘οΈ

Let's wait for 12 more hours (at least), and if you still do not see any goodies by Tuesday, you can post back and alert me.

Hope this made sense and clarifies ☺️

Answers

• PummyRaj

Hello @samdom70 Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community πŸ€—

Whenever we have Odus Quest, we receive the prizes only the day after the event ends!

So this time, the event was held from 11th to 16th, and the prizes will be given on the 17th -- which is Monday.

Just make sure that if you have seen a pop-up from Odus, saying "you are almost there" OR "you did it, you won Gold", etc., take a screenshot and save it on your device. It will come in handy to show as a proof, if you have not received any gift by end of the 17th.

Hope this made sense and clarifies! Please post back if you have any further questions! Simply type your comment in the blank dialogue box provided below.

Talk to you soon! Have a great rest of the day/evening and a great week ahead 🍭

• samdom70
    samdom70 Posts: 2 Newbie

I didn't take a screenshot.

It said i only had 3 more quests to complete, i then completed the last 3 quests.

Now it's all gone

• PummyRaj
    Answer βœ“

Hello again @samdom70

That's OK! No need to worry πŸ‘οΈ

Let's wait for 12 more hours (at least), and if you still do not see any goodies by Tuesday, you can post back and alert me.

Hope this made sense and clarifies ☺️

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?