🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Odus Challenge

eddidit
eddidit Posts: 3 Newbie

The game just said I didn't win anything from this challenge even though I completed 20 levels. This is the second time the game has done this to me. Why have a challenge that doesn't properly track your progress. This is bull, how am I to prove that I completed the challenge?

Comments

• Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5

Hello @eddidit and welcome to our sweet community.

First of all, let me clear you that in Odus Challenge Event , you need to complete 10 quests so to get all the boosters (and a new costume too sometimes.)

Take an example from the screenshot of the current Odus Challenge and you will understand.

Yes, that was the current Odus Challenge. As you will notice from its description, it says that you must complete 5 quests for Bronze (in Bronze you get only a pink lollipop) , 7 for Silver (in Silver you get only one pink lollipop and a striped lollipop) and completing 10 quests for Gold (in Gold you get one pink lollipop, one striped lollipop, one wrapped lollipop and sometimes, a new costume for your scrapbook too) .

Now where are those quests?

Take a look in below screenshot and you will understand.

Do you see the black circle in the below part of this screenshot?

There are daily quests. You just press that button and....

Here are the quests. Every 24 hours, now new quests appears.

Also, when Odus Challenge Event first appears, the quests starts to count on this event so in order to get the prizes, you need to complete 10 of those quests. Quests before the appearance of Odus Challenge don't count.

And yes, Odus Challenge is the only event that doesn't have a progress bar but this might change if you vote my idea here.

Oh and one last thing...In Odus Challenge, always take screenshots on how many quests you already completed every day.

Until they put a progress bar in this event, you will gonna need proof in case something goes wrong.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?