🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Bubblegum level

Options
flipflops
flipflops Posts: 66 Level 2

I keep losing my bubblegum game I play a level leave game come back later all gum is gone until the next day and is anyone else experiencing this

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,073 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello again @flipflops

I am very sorry to say that I am not clear about the issue you are having in your game!!

** Is it the "Special Bubble Gum Levels" you cannot see till next day?

** Or is it that all the gum that was spread on your map will disappear and it will become normal?

** Or are you not able to find the "Team challenge" that comes with the Bubble Gum challenge?

Can you please answer these above questions and provide as many details as possible? If possible, a screenshot will help very much. To post the screenshot, you will have select the 2nd icon that is located in the bottom left corner of the blank dialogue box provided below.

Talk to you soon!

• flipflops
    Options

Yes to your 1st and 2nd questions I don't have a team this time

• PummyRaj
    edited February 2020
    Options

Hello again @flipflops ☺️ Thank you for replying back!

1) Can you tell me how many levels have you been winning in a day? Because, UNLESS we win 3 levels, the next Bubble Gum level does not appear!! If we are stuck on a super hard level, then that's it!! I am stuck on one now from yesterday and because of that, I could not play another BGT level!!

2) Can you show me a screenshots of your map please? One with the Bubble gum spread all over and another one with normal map.

And with regards to "Team" ---> All of the players do not have teams this time. Because, Friends Studio has sent few different versions for their players to have a different experience and have fun at the same time. I also do not have the Team, and I am liking it. Because, when I have received the event with team, no one from my team would play and accumulate points!! So, it's all on me!! Now, I am the only one that plays... if I can win, I will win, otherwise, I don't!! I do not have to feel sad that because of others, I lost the game!! Did I make sense?

Please post back the screenshots and we will talk further.

• flipflops
    Options

Sometimes I get stuck for days on a level othertimes I can do 5 or more sometimes I complete all 20. As soon as the gum comes back l will send screenshots

• flipflops
    Options

Taken 10:21pm

Taken 12:45am

• nigeltheone
    nigeltheone Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Hi my extra bubblegum levels have disappeared but I am still in the league

• nigeltheone
    nigeltheone Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

this is weird if I play on mobile my bubblegum levels are there but not when I play on PC but I started on PC

• PummyRaj
    Options

Hello @flipflops I have informed about the issue in your game. I will update you if I know any news.

But, I am assuming that just the map look does not affect the BGT event in your game! So, for now, please ignore it and enjoy the game 🙂

Talk to you soon! Have a nice day and a great week! 🍬

• magavali
    magavali Posts: 30 Level 2
    Options

Hello again my friend,

These days i have this problem: i have the quest of bubblegums,but i don't have bubblegums levels,so I can't play them...

What can i do????

Have a nice evening!!!

• PummyRaj
    Options

Hello @magavali It is very nice to hear from you again 🤗

You don't have to worry at all. You do have the BGT event.

Because, see all your map is filled with Bubble Gum, means the Troll has come to your game. And in the top left corner of your map page (underneath the lives), you can see the "Score" tracker too!

Only difference is that you will not be playing with another team, but collecting points on your own! So, I am assuming the goal to achieve would be smaller! That's what I am seeing in my game!!

** You are in the group of players who play the regular levels and collect points. So, in each "Animal Level" from the regular game, you will be receiving points. Whereas for BGT levels, we get only one chance to play that level, and we do not receive many points if we loose the level!

Did I make sense Or confuse you even more?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?