🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Unable to collect Event bonus

Options
paws4thoughtbear
paws4thoughtbear Posts: 20 Level 2
Hi! I love playing CCF, and participated in Odus' Valentine's Event. I'm uncertain which level of bonus I achieved, but I did win something. In the screenshots below, it shows a gift available to me; when I click on it, the box opens, shows nothing inside, a pink WiFi symbol pops up, and Tiffi says "Oops! Something went wrong. Tap again on the gift icon on the map to get it." This has been the case since the event ended, as I've tried multiple times to retrieve it.; I checked and at no point during this was my WiFi disconnected. If it helps, I play strictly through the Android app (I do not sync to Facebook), and I did take a video of this happening if you need it. Can you help me figure out what's going on? 

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,811 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @paws4thoughtbear, a Warm Welcome back to our lovely King Community 🤗

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  Few questions for my clarification, please.... 

1) Do you play on multiple devices? 

2) Are you having any issues with other functions of the game?  Like, receiving the Daily Bonus reward and/or buying extra moves or lives with your Gold Bars? 

Please post back by typing your reply in the comment box provided below. 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!  
  • paws4thoughtbear
    Options
    Hi, @PummyRaj, thanks for responding! I only have the game downloaded as an app on my Android phone, so that's the only place I play. (I don't have it on my Facebook account, so i don't sync, either.) So far, I haven't noticed any other issues; I still seem to be receiving the Daily Reward, and I haven't used any Gold Bars (I'm hoarding them for when I reach really high levels and I'm desperate for help ;)  ) 
  • PummyRaj
    Options
    Thank you very much for clarifying those needed details, dear @paws4thoughtbear,🤗

Saving up your Gold Bars makes complete sense, and I do the same too :D 

With regards to the prize, can you please provide your game user ID number?   This link will help you --->  "Find my ID"

Just a note... Have you saved the game at all?  If not to Facebook, may be to Kingdom account?  Because, saving our game will help to keep the level progress intact, if we have to reinstall the App for certain kind glitches or the device issues!!  Otherwise, you might have to start over from level # 1!! 

Talk to you soon!  Have a wonderful rest of the day!
    🌸   
  • paws4thoughtbear
    Options
    I actually haven't saved my game to my King account, because I didn't know I could!  :3 Could you tell me where in the game I can find the link to save it in my Account, and how to save it and retrieve it later? 
    Also, I'm sending you a DM with my game user ID.  :)
  • PummyRaj
    Options
    Hello again @paws4thoughtbear,🤗

Please follow these steps to save your game::

1) Click on “Settings” — cog wheel / gear icon.  Then, below screen will appear 👇

2) In that screen, click on "Profile".  This below screen will appear 👇

3) Select the option "Sign Up with E-Mail" to create a Kingdom account and save the game.  Once you click that option, you will have to fill few details.  The name you enter at the "First name" slot will be your user name.  

Here is a link for an article provided by King Community Team, which will be useful  --->  https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/246665/remember-to-connect-to-the-king-account

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.  I will get back to you tomorrow with some info about your gift from Odus Challenge. 

Have a nice day/evening =) 
  • paws4thoughtbear
    Options
    Okay, I don't know if this is a related issue somehow, but when I followed these steps and tried to make my account, it wouldn't go through--it said there was a connection error, to try again in a little while. I then thought that perhaps I already have a King account--this one I'm using now, to post here--so I tried just entering my email and password to sign in. However, I got the same "connection error" message. I've been trying for the past few hours (both to sign in w/existing, and trying to create an account), but no matter what I do, it won't let me connect. Is there something I could/should do, to make this work? I want to be able to save my progress, in case you find that I need to uninstall and reinstall... O.o
  • PummyRaj
    Options
    Hello again @paws4thoughtbear🤗

I don't think it is related!  But, usually when that message appears, it means the "internet connection" is weak.  So, yes!  Trying after a while always works :+1:   

And, NO!  Please do not delete and reinstall your game!!  Since you have not saved before, you will loose your level progress AND also all your saved up Lollipops :(  

You can get back the level progress by contacting the Player Support team, which could be a long process sometimes!  Why do that, when you can wait for a bit and save the game by yourself!  Did I make sense? 
  • paws4thoughtbear
    Options
    Yes, it makes sense! And don't worry, I wasn't going to uninstall--I  was saying that I need to be able to save my progress, in case you find that something is wrong with my game and tell me to uninstall.  ;)

Update: here's what I know from today so far. I was still having the same problems, so I 1) waited half an hour; 2) cleaned my phone of all unnecessary files/data; 3) restarted my phone; 4) stood directly next to my WiFi router and tried again to log in and save my game. After all that, I'm still getting the "connection error" message. Is there something more I should do...?
  • paws4thoughtbear
    edited February 2020
    Options
    Here's a further update, and some potentially helpful info: 
    I also play Blossom Blast Saga. I originally started playing several years ago,through Facebook on the computer; in 2018 I added the app to my phone and play exclusively through there. I noticed that BBS is signed into my Kingdom account, and is saving my game.
    This made me think that if I login with Facebook for CCFS too (even though I've never played it there before), it would somehow give the game "permission" for my Kingdom account--and going forward, let me login with email (preferred) and save my game.
    I entered my login info for Facebook, got the prompts to allow permission for my friends list/posts...and then when I clicked continue, I got the same "connection error" message! So, for some reason, my CCFS Android app will not allow me access to my Kingdom account through either email or Facebook.  :o
    I have no idea why this would be, but I'm hoping that somehow it tells you what's wrong... :( 

PS--I also noticed that when I click my avatar next to the level on the BBS map, an orange box pops up at the bottom of my screen with my avatar and name next to it. While I can see the avatar on the CCFS map, I can't click on it at all.
  • paws4thoughtbear
    Options
    I opened my game today to try again, and here's what I've got : 

It's kind of small, but if you look close you can see there's now a time limit on the gift, but I'm still having the same problem and can't collect. I also still get "connection error" when I try to login to save, and I can't access the "privacy and security" section either. Also, you had asked about daily rewards, and my gold bars--i did not receive a reward yet today; and that little green circle near my gold bars just keeps spinning, and when I click on them I get pink circle with a ! in the middle of my screen. So I have no access to them either.
    It seems that the only thing I can do with my game is play levels, complete quests, and receive the rewards for them...it has definite issues! O.o

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?