Trica Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options
  • Icecream1
    Icecream1 Posts: 18 Level 2
    Options
    QueenMia said:
    šŸŒŸNo account yet? RegisterĀ hereĀ in just 2 seconds šŸ­

Hello dear Community šŸ¤—

Our King Chewie is backĀ to spread some sticky pinky gum in the Candy Crush Friends World!Ā 

Our amazing Candy Friends Studio has worked hard to deliver anotherĀ exceptional Quest. They all put so much passion in it and it showsĀ  šŸ’• We really love to make you happy, and to make sure we keep doing so,Ā we need YOUR help!

šŸ‘‰ Today, our Game Studio would love to hear how you FEEL about having to play as a team to complete the Bubble Gum Troll event. Is it fun to play with other? Is it frustrating? Do you enjoy playing as a Team in general? You tell us!

You know, it's hard to create magic without happy players! Community is a great place for players to get together and discuss the game they love. But it's also the perfect place to giveĀ feedback!Ā 

šŸ‘‡šŸ‘‡ Comment below to let us know šŸ‘‡šŸ‘‡

So thanks so much for taking the time to help us šŸ¤—

Happy playing and don't forget to have fun šŸ’

šŸ­ PS: Some of you might not have a Team feature this time and this is why > In order for us to learn how our players enjoy different features and events, we need to do some researches: By giving some players a particular event, and others another event, or maybe no event at all, we can compare the data from those different groups and learn how appealing and fun different elements of the game are. This is how we make sure that we only give our players what they really enjoy! Unfortunately, this means that some players will miss out on some events. But don't get disheartened if you missed on some things. Since it's completely random, you will probably get lucky for the next one! You can read more about this here.

• Icecream1
    Icecream1 Posts: 18 Level 2
    Options
    I like playing as a team šŸ˜€ even though I am rarely the top contributor! šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
  • marruiz
    marruiz Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited February 2020
    Options
    ** Edited by CM - Unsupported Language **

• Ngonyama
    Ngonyama Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options
    It always great to active team players
  • annoyingpuppy
    annoyingpuppy Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    I like playing in teams. Iā€™m very competitive so I must be #1 in the team lol.Ā 
  • shantalkelley1
    shantalkelley1 Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options
    Love playing as a teamĀ 
  • dinamahmoud
    dinamahmoud Posts: 20 Level 2
    Options
    I am new in appĀ 
    I am old player
  • mazzie10
    mazzie10 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options
    Its good to play as a team but frustrating when other players don't contribute as much.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?