🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

iPhone 7 is remembering my child's facebook login

Scags123
Scags123 Posts: 2 Newbie
My iPhone is remembering my Candy Crush (CC) child's facebook login and won't allow me to change it.  It is working all ok on my Samsung Galaxy tablet.  I have deleted the Facebook and Candy Crush Apps on my iPhone (where I generally play CC), and reinstalled.  I logged into Facebook first and then CC but it is still using my child's profile. I think I may have passed a couple of levels using my child's account unknowingly (at the higher level).  She is on level 23 and i am on 4317 (tablet) though I think I got to 4325 on my iPhone.

My child logged me out of facebook (on my iPhone) and logged in as herself in the last 7 days.

When I reinstall the Facebook app (and login) the then the CC Saga App, it doesn't give me the preference to change my account and logs in as my child's account. My wife did the same and it gave her the preference.  I don't want to do a factory reset of my device to amend this.

I have seriously spent a lot of time using Candy Crush (rightly or wrongly) over the years but don't want to lose my levels and would prefer to get my iPhone working again.  Any ideas anyone, this must be a common question that I couldn't find in the help articles?

Answers

• senglert_120
    senglert_120 Posts: 142 Level 2
    @Scags123 is the remember my login button checked? and did you try to go to support?
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,396 Candy Moderator
    Hello @Scags123, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community  :) 

Whatever steps you have tried, does sound useful and are the right steps! 

One and only thing that I could think of is, probably the setting "remember me" box/option is checked in and that's why, your kid's account details are not being erased even-though you have deleted the Facebook App and reinstalled it!! 

Try this ---> Delete Facebook App again --->  Clear Cache / cookies ---> Restart your device after shutting it down for 2 minutes --->  Now install Facebook App and see if it still shows that your child is logged in?  Usually, it should not and you shouldn't have any issues now!  

Please post back and let me know.  Please type your reply in blank dialogue box provided below. 

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a wonderful rest of the day/evening!
  • Scags123
    Scags123 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Thanks.  Deleting web site data, deleting Facebook and Candy Crush, then downloading Facebook again and not setting it to remember me has worked!  Thanks heaps.
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,396 Candy Moderator
    Great @Scags123 :+1:   Enjoy your game again =)

Have a wonderful weekend ahead! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?