🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

A Sad and Sweet Ending pg. 10

candycrushinit
candycrushinit Posts: 12,600 Level 5
edited February 2020 in Candy Friends Stories
Heartbroken, Nutcracker sat in the corner and cried incessantly, thinking how ashamed he is of himself for messing up in front of Tiffi. He was discouraged by the way he thought of himself proving to be the very best lover she could ever appreciate. He felt the blues coming up to his heart as he cries more and more sorrowfully.

"Why?", he sadly said to himself. "Why did I came up with this particular idea I know will go wrong? Why did I put myself in this kind of situation? Do I feel like a nuisance to her? Do I?" He looked at the mirror, then down at his feet. "When I was about to say what I'm going to say, I freaked out. I pushed myself too far and ended up like this. Down in dumps, in solitary. I bet Tiffi won't love me after going through all this crap."

Tiffi was listening through the restroom door. She cannot understand why he felt this way towards her, even though they were still young, and there's more to know than just love and relationships. She knocked on the door, but there's no answer from him. He still felt somber for embarrassing himself in front of everyone, including Tiffi. No wonder he's just so ignorant at love at first, then a gloomy manner struck him like lightning.

Nutcracker was still sobbing, thinking negative thoughts about himself. "I really am nothing but a cowardly and useless soldier who just wrap presents and crack nuts and that's it. I couldn't be much more helpful like Tiffi. Maybe I'm not the right guy for her. Maybe I'll just give up and leave this mess anyway."

Tiffi couldn't bear listening to this anymore. She knocked on the door with all her might, loud enough for him to hear. "Hey! Get your butt over here and let's talk!"

He jumped in fear. Oh gosh, she heard me! What do I do now? Should I apologize to her or what? Ohhh, this is gonna be pretty bad! No, it won't be! Snap out of it! You're making it worse. He went to open the door, and Tiffi was standing there looking all bitter. "What were you doing in there all alone? If you want to say something, tell me right away! It won't hurt me."

He took a brief moment to realize what he's been really doing to impress her all along. The kindness, the attitude, and the intelligence he has to let out to be seen and heard. By proving himself worthy, he's shown her courage, integrity, and of course, a lot of Christmas spirit. He lives to protect, serve, and help others like a true soldier. That is his dignity.

"I-I...I'm sorry Tiffi. I'm sorry that I caused you despair. What I was really trying to say is that I, uhhh, I r-really don't know if you like me or not. I wanted to show you my worth in me so that you can be happy of who I am. Anytime I look around for somebody who needs me or just wants to be my friend, it's going to be you. Because you're the one that matters most to me. And sometimes, when the going gets tough, we work together to lift it. We do great when we're together. I just don't know at first."

Tiffi felt inspiration rising in her head as she listened and spoke. "Well, to be honest, I didn't know much about love either. I do love my father and my sister, but that doesn't mean I'm really into love. So I figure that you must have had somebody to love you like, in your childhood, your parents. I really miss my real parents and so does Kimmy. But it brings back good memories when she and I get together for some fun. I-It's like 'sister love', you know what I mean? So it means the same for you too, right? Do you have any parents or siblings who loved you when you were little?" She remembered the time when they were in the flower field, frolicking around and picking flowers. It was indeed a peaceful memory she kept.

For Nutcracker, life isn't easy when no one supports you on anything, not even your friends and family. "I...I don't have a family. I spent my life as an all-working machine trying to get everything done ASAP. Every day, every year, I worked non-stop without any help from anyone. Then one Christmas Eve, a portal appeared in the night sky while I was delivering presents to everyone in my home town. I was pulled in by the intense gravity. Then I landed in a strange, bizarre world I never even heard of. I felt like I was being captive somewhere until I met you and your father. I felt like I'm part of a real family. And then I met the others--Yeti, Misty, Odus--everyone seems nice. They are part of the family too. You make a twist to my life. When we get older, we'll start our own family and live happily together forever."

Tiffi cried and smiled. "I-I, I never knew you would live a life like this. You deserve to be with me now and forever!" She gave him a big ol' bear hug, shedding tears and smiling as she squeezed him tightly, almost suffocating him, turning blue.

Then she stopped, letting him breathe in fresh air. "C'mon, let's go have dessert. Can't wait to try the Strawberry Lover's Cake. It's gonna be so delicious!" She grabbed his hand and dragged him along with her back to their table, where their dessert menus were already laid out. They took a quick peek at the menu, thinking of what they wanted for their dessert. Tiffi of course, wanted a slice of the Strawberry Lover's Cake and Nutcracker wanted the Heart-Melting Chocolate Lava Cake. The waiter then arrived taking their orders and leaving.

Okay, let's try this again. Tell her the one thing you always wanted to say. You've got to focus! He thought harder as he gave her a dandy look, putting him one step closer to owning the girl of his dreams.

"Hey uh, Tiffi. I-I got one more thing to say." he started speaking. Even if Tiffi wanted to be with him, he still wanted to show off his feelings for her. "C'mon, you can say it", she said in a pleasant but sarcastic voice. He didn't want to overdo it, as he will pass out again and she will not take him back. He thought warm feelings as he explained to her everything he has done for her and how he changed her life. He felt proud of himself for sharing such wonderful sympathy to a young and innocent girl. His heart was beating steadily. It seems like he's been controlling his actions and was calmer than himself earlier.

He took a deep breath and said that one phrase he always wanted to say to her his entire life. "I-I uhhh, I...I love you. I love you so much Tiffi. I love you more than anything sweet in the world. You make my life sugar sweet when you're around with me. I'm sorry if it takes me this long to say this. I hope you love me back."

Tiffi, who was smiling in awe at the moment, drew him in and they shared a long, sweet kiss 💏 that lasted for about 10 seconds, then stopped to catch their breath. He can't believe what just happened at that moment. He felt like passing out now, but the emotions he is feeling right now kept him up. He finally did it. He got her to finally give him something he wanted most of his life--a true love's kiss. He congratulated himself in his head, thanking himself for doing the right thing to win someone's heart. He also wanted to thank his friends for their help too. Friends always help friends, and he will do his best to help her out on any situation like a real soldier. She will help him out too.

Their desserts have arrived no sooner after. They look so sweet and delicious. Tiffi wanted to share some of hers with Nutcracker, and he wanted to share some of his with her too. They began eating, tasting the creamy and chocolatey goodness in their mouths. They talked more and laughed. It was the most exciting, enjoyable, and loving memory for the two to keep. They will never, ever, forget their time together as it goes on and on in the Candy Kingdom, never to be ceased.

Back to the Beginning  💘                       < Previous 🌹

Comments

• candycrushinit

Special thanks to @Elsa for helping me create some of these images and sending them to me. You are the best! 🤗

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,529 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Wow! I feel touched these stories! @candycrushinit 😊

So Tiffi and the Nutcracker will love together ever! 💕

By the way, thanks for your creating these stories and tagging us again! 🤗
  • candycrushinit
    You are most welcome @Lim. You may read it again if you like 😀 
  • Betts
    Betts Posts: 294 Level 4
    @candycrushinit A wonderful story. I really enoyed reading it and the images are perfect, thanks to @Elsa. :)
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    @candycrushinit this story is so totally awesome!  I still can't stop laughing about him fainting and landing in the mashed potatoes!  You have got the best sense of humor!  Do you realize that now everyone, including me, is expecting you to write another story?  OMG!  I love this story!  You did a great job on it!
  • Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5
    Hehe...Yeah, I will gonna agree with @Elsa.
    You buddy @candycrushinit are the best storyteller ever!
    You and @Elsa are the perfect team of writing stories.
    Seriously @candycrushinit, I'm so proud of you. Your story was the best one ever I have never read.
    I save it all in my bookmark too.
    And yes, me and everyone else can't wait to see your next story!
    Still, my congrats to you!
  • candycrushinit
    Thanks for your nice comments @Elsa and @Sofia1992

Hehe, I agree with this story being humorous and all, but it is also very romantic and sad, you'll maybe want to grab some tissues. I know @Sofia1992 my friend, you love to hear me tell about our favorite nutcracker and I do to you too. This beloved creation of mine shall be worth my time here if I have nothing to do. You all can read it anytime too, to remember all the hard work I did for about 2 weeks. 

There hasn't been any love for Nutcracker and Tiffi here in the Friends community, so I have decided to establish something that everyone will remember this most adorable (and canon) ship, forever. You all deserve it, even to you @Sofia1992

P.S. I'm not sure if I should start another story, 'cause that's all I can think right now. Plus, writing takes up all my time, which there is less time for important stuff. I'll try to think about it soon, okay? 😊
  • Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5
    Aww...~ You are very very sweet, my great buddy
    @candycrushinit and you are welcome.

I can't stop reading that story and no matter how many times I read it, still it brings joy and tears in my eyes at the same time so I need a big box of tissues with me.
    It's the sweetest story that I have never read in my life and I really mean it .

Not only because this story includes our favorite Nutcracker on it but because all the details and all the story from the beginning until the end can really touch everyone's heart including and my own heart too.
    This story is just magnificent, sweet, touching...seriously, it's all amazing.

Thank you. Thank you for doing something great buddy.
    You are the best ever. You have all the respect from me! Even if you worked two whole weeks on this story, still you put all your love and passion on it. 

I can't wait for your next one story buddy so...take all your time . I know very well that it needs a lot of time so to prepare something awesome like this story.~
    Still, my congrats to you for making this one for all of us buddy. Thank you!~
  • Sharon_Loose
    Sharon_Loose Posts: 1,900 Level 5

@candycrushinit that was a wonderful story you should be proud of yourself, well done 🥰😊

• lulu13
    lulu13 Posts: 3,026 Level 5

What a lovely story @candycrushinit so glad I managed to read it to the end!

You should be really proud of yourself! Looks like it was a lot of work but well worth it. 👏👏👏

A Valentine date sealed with a kiss and a happy ending after all.

Nutcracker and Tiffi together forever!

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?