🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Getting ready for Valentine's Day pg. 1 💌

candycrushinit
candycrushinit Posts: 12,600 Level 5
edited February 2020 in Candy Friends Stories

Every once in a year in Candy Town, everyone shares their love to each other as they offered flowers, chocolates, and stuffed teddy bears as tokens of their affection. It is also one of the busiest days for Mr. Toffee, as he works hard selling Valentine's Day candies to every lover in Candy Town. He's also got the finest flower bouquets and gift baskets for as much as 50 gold bars.

This day is special for our beloved Nutcracker, who's willing to ask the candy-loving Tiffi out on a romantic date. He's not so sure whether he can confess his feelings directly or wait for the right moment to do so. Maybe wait. Perhaps he can get her something like a box of chocolates or a fancy rose bouquet for his token of affection. But he's not sure of what to give her.

Why am I feeling so stressed, he thought. Tomorrow is Valentine's Day and I don't know anything about love. I have not even decided what I'm going to tell her yet. I have to do something.

Then he had an idea. Maybe some of his friends can help him on some ideas of what to say and what to give to Tiffi. Who knows if will turn out the way he wanted it to be? Will he be the one brave soldier who Tiffi will fall for? Keep on reading my fellow Candy lovers 💕

Next >💖

Comments

• chelo1975
    chelo1975 Posts: 1 Newbie

Yo enamorada en San Valentín

• candycrushinit
    candycrushinit Posts: 12,600 Level 5
    Tagging those who haven't read the story
    You're gonna love it! 💖
    @Elsa @Sofia1992 if you want to start over from the beginning, you may do so just to get with the flow here. I have finished the entire story, so enjoy your reading and let me know at the end what you think about it, okay? 😊

@bearwithme @firebombmarkus @PummyRaj @Sukanta_Biswas @Crimson_Dawn @wafercookieflippers @kiara_wael @SeraphicStar @Foley1362 @mysticalmysty @Nat09 @flew66 @AbhinavSargar @frenioz00 @DeepshikhaSharan @MightyWolf @gr33n3y3z @GranBarb @Sharon_Loose @christine88 @Werner_Cichy @Scooterpie @BQN537 @candystripe @LauraLMason @akthamabuali @Lim @debrichmond @1969 @caambuj @Acv @lyrics63 @lulu13 @Flanje @Spruski @yukibear @donnakessler @the_revenger @TheRevenger @MataiceAlison @Mattia_ @Simon888 @siti_payung @DoubleB423 @wozziewoo @samm_kml @foxyfox @Betts @satnam @Glenn1972 @MiaChristine @Mim_ @ellectra
  • akthamabuali
    akthamabuali Posts: 2,760 Level 3
    Thanks candycrushinit
  • Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑
    edited February 2020

Hello @candycrushinit , This is so cool. you have a gift with your storytelling and art. You need to give classes on how you do it and I would like to in that class!!

You may want to post a link in the thread "Say Hi, don't be Shy"!! I think our new members would like to see your work.

Your are good at this!! Hope to read and see what you have next.

I love it, Glenn

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 147,837 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Thanks for your tagging me! @candycrushinit 😊

Wow! I love these stories! Well done for creating these stories! 👏
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    edited February 2020
    Such a wonderful story 😍 Thanks for tagging me @candycrushinit You are great at writing these 😊
  • Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,741 Level 5
    Nice story there @candycrushinit!

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,599 Sweet Legend
    @candycrushinit, I am going to create a message this weekend and it will include this story, my stories and @Sofia1992's pages.  Your story is great!
  • Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5
    edited February 2020
    Oh my buddy @candycrushinit.
    I read all the story from the beginning until the end the last night before to go for sleeping.
    To be honest, it was one of the most touching, romantic stories that I have never read in my whole life.
    Oh gosh, the ending was so touching that I was starting to shed tears for real.

Oh yes, I really cried a lot when poor Nutcracker tried so hard to express his feelings towards to Tiffi and it was so uplifting that in the end, Tiffi had the same feelings for him too.
    I'm taking back what I said before. Tiffi really loves him. Tiffi is so sweet and I'm so glad that she understood how he felt in the end.

Also, it was so great the way that you described Nutcracker's personality and I mean that the fact that although he is an awesome character, still he had doubts for himself and he tried all his best to overcome his fear that he might lost Tiffi and he tried all his best to stay calm and be the best for her. And also, I really loved and his background story too. Seriously, it's just so great to discover ever more things about him @candycrushinit . Seriously, thank you for doing something like that.

You know, after reading this story, it made me to look Tiffi with other eyes and to love Nutcracker more than ever.
    Seriously, when I read all that story, they were some parts that really really touched me a lot.

From one side, I know that Nutcracker is sweet, awesome, very kindhearted and charming inside and outside and always ready to give all his best so to make the others happy but also here, after reading this awesome story, I discovered ever more things about him.
    The hidden fears like loneliness and failure that he had inside him and how much hard he tried to overcome them, the self-doubt and the anxiety that he had and how hard he tried to control them and in the end, when he said that noone have never supported him in his life....seriously, all those things touched me alot. 
    I felt like Nutcracker reflected my own personality. I felt like a part of myself like that I always love to help the others too and that I try so hard to deal with anxiety too plus I have never had noone to support me in my life too...all these are almost the same like Nutcracker's personality too.
    After that, I love and respect Nutcracker twice.

And about Tiffi, it was great how much she tried to help him to overcome all this situation and it really was so touching how much she understood him. After this, I see Tiffi as friend or the lil sis that I always wanted to have. Tiffi is really nice that ever.

Wow! Just wow! I definitely love this @candycrushinit. Seriously, thank you for this and thank you so much for putting so much love and effort on making this great story.

And @Elsa , I can't wait to see what you will gonna do in the end. I'm so curious.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?