👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

How do you feel about playing as a Team? Tell us now 💫

Comments

• greg123
    greg123 Posts: 1 Newbie
    A I'm don't like dad team don't haw my close people 
  • BriGuy77
    BriGuy77 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Teams bring a new dynamic but its only worth it if you get paired up with active players. If there was a way to keep the 0's off of the board from ppl not logging in and playing that would be great. Maybe have a team captain who can add or remove players who are not active. 
  • aikman
    aikman Posts: 17 Level 2
    QueenMia said:
    🌟No account yet? Register here in just 2 seconds 🍭

Hello dear Community 🤗

Our King Chewie is back to spread some sticky pinky gum in the Candy Crush Friends World! 

Our amazing Candy Friends Studio has worked hard to deliver another exceptional Quest. They all put so much passion in it and it shows  💕 We really love to make you happy, and to make sure we keep doing so, we need YOUR help!

👉 Today, our Game Studio would love to hear how you FEEL about having to play as a team to complete the Bubble Gum Troll event. Is it fun to play with other? Is it frustrating? Do you enjoy playing as a Team in general? You tell us!

You know, it's hard to create magic without happy players! Community is a great place for players to get together and discuss the game they love. But it's also the perfect place to give feedback

👇👇 Comment below to let us know 👇👇

So thanks so much for taking the time to help us 🤗

Happy playing and don't forget to have fun 🍒

🍭 PS: Some of you might not have a Team feature this time and this is why > In order for us to learn how our players enjoy different features and events, we need to do some researches: By giving some players a particular event, and others another event, or maybe no event at all, we can compare the data from those different groups and learn how appealing and fun different elements of the game are. This is how we make sure that we only give our players what they really enjoy! Unfortunately, this means that some players will miss out on some events. But don't get disheartened if you missed on some things. Since it's completely random, you will probably get lucky for the next one! You can read more about this here.

• aikman
    aikman Posts: 17 Level 2
    I just recently played the bubble gum w freinds..I like it
  • simonay
    simonay Posts: 41 Level 2
    I have no problem playing as a team
  • SandraGeb
    SandraGeb Posts: 14 Level 2
    I love playing in team events! :)
  • alohafee
    alohafee Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited February 2020
    Tazatha sagte:
    ** Edited by CM - Unsupported Language **

• alohafee
    alohafee Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited February 2020
    ** Edited by CM - Unsupported Language ** 😎
  • Kathleen_Mullenn
    Kathleen_Mullenn Posts: 17 Level 2
    Love playing as team but doesn’t always get players who don’t contribute!
  • BriGuy77
    BriGuy77 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Right there with you Kathleen. There should be a way to remove inactives or to edit team. Hard to get reap the rewards when you are stuck with a group who isnt playing.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?