1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Getting ready for Valentine's Day pg. 1 💌

Options

Comments

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Options
    @Sofia1992 do you realize why it might have left such an impression on you?  It's reality!  A lot of people out there do struggle with these problems and it is expressed sooooooooooooooo welll!  I am still picturing our poor Nutcracker fainting and landing in the mashed potatoes.  I can't stop laughing.  In the end, love conquers all!
  • Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5
    Options
    Yes it's so true @Elsa . All this story is like reality and to be honest, the most of us almost had been passed almost something similar like Nutcracker plus yes, the part when Nutcracker fainted and landed in mashed potatoes is funny from one side but from the other side, I feel a little bad cause I understood how much the anxiety took the mind and his whole body so he fainted in the end. At least, it was great that Tiffi supported him and helped him and that was nice of her part.

To be honest, I'm sure that all of us including me of course had an experience when our anxiety took us completely and when started to think all the bad things could happened. So, I can understand how Nutcracker felt at all.

And yes it's true. In the end, love conquers all !!!
  • candycrushinit
    candycrushinit Posts: 12,600 Level 5
    Options
    Aww...thanks @Sofia1992. I really appreciate it 😊 Maybe you can be the future Tiffi 😜

It was so hard keeping track of all my drafts. I lost a whole page of the ending and part of page 9 when it automatically refreshes. Luckily, I took screenshots on my phone so I can copy the text onto my computer. Took lots of time typing and creating the images and got it all done.

And about Nutcracker, his backstory still remains a mystery, but I took the time to theorize what I know about him. Maybe in your next tribute, you'll share some facts and theories we've known so far. Put a lot of love and effort into it like you mean it. 

I am too @Elsa. This will be wonderful ☺
  • Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5
    edited February 2020
    Options
    You are welcome @candycrushinit and you know what? You are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!
    Seriously, I mean it with all my heart when I say that you are amazing. You are amazing and this story is the greatest story EVER that I have never read and I sign it and into a paper.
    Seriously, I can't stop reading your story and I mean it! I just love it!

Also, now that I prepare my special tribute with my beloved Nutcracker (don't forget to mention that this tribute will gonna be the biggest tribute ever that I have already made until now) , I will include except from the classic-deep analysis about him, the facts, his skill on CCFS and so on, I will gonna include and your own theory about his backstory and @Elsa 's story about Nutcracker plus I have and my own one too.

Yes exactly, I thought too and a backstory about Nutcracker (it's alittle different but you will gonna love it) and also, I will put and link of your recent, cool story in my tribute and...I have and some special stories-moments that I had with my beloved Nutcracker and in CCS and in CCFS and I want to share them with all the world.
    Oh yes....So, imagine how much big will gonna be this tribute. The biggest tribute...EVER! 
    So sweet, so special, so amazing just like our beloved Nutcracker.

(And between us...hmmm...maybe in the future I will gonna take Tiffi's place and win Nutcracker's heart. You know how much I love him afterall ! Hehehe... )
  • pHrank
    pHrank Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options
    I identify with nutcracker a lot loving the girl so much and knowing how special she is that you feel like you could never be worthy of her love, attention, and affection...
  • lulu13
    lulu13 Posts: 3,026 Level 5
    Options

Hey @candycrushinit I’ve just read your story (part 1) Amazing 😉 well done love it! 💜

Where do I find the second part to the story? I need to know how the date went???

I look forward to reading (part 2)

• candycrushinit
    Options

@lulu13 I posted the link to the second part on page 6. It's in the comments. Sorry if I did not post it on the page. My computer did something wrong and I did not have time to finish the other parts of the story and put them together.

• lulu13
    lulu13 Posts: 3,026 Level 5
    Options
  • candycrushinit
    edited February 2020
    Options

Tagging everyone again if they haven't read the story (go to first page and as soon as you finish page 6, link for page 7 is below in comments):

@bearwithme @Foley1362 @Sukanta_Biswas @PummyRaj @SeraphicStar @Crimson_Dawn @kiara_wael @mysticalmysty @Nat09 @wafercookieflippers @Flanje @flew66 @frenioz00 @MiaChristine @MightyWolf @gr33n3y3z @GranBarb @christine88 @Werner_Cichy @BQN537 @candystripe @LauraLMason @1969 @caambuj @lyrics63 @Spruski @yukibear @donnakessler @TheRevenger @MataiceAlison @Mattia_ @Simon888 @siti_payung @DoubleB423 @wozziewoo @samm_kml @foxyfox @Mim_ @Eagle1010 @Electra @purplehaze

Don't forget to tag anyone else to come read this spectacular story! I would like to hear your good feedback at the end. Thanks and have fun reading!

• arleencardenas
    arleencardenas Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Wow, this story responses are very inspiring. I'm gonna read the story for the 1st time when im done typing this. I've played a few games & have reach high levels only to start over several different times due to technical difficulties, operator error? I'm off to read the story of the Nutcracker & Tiffi love affair of the heart.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?