🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Rewards don't show

jennykemeny
jennykemeny Posts: 13 Level 2
Since I startedplaying candy Crush friends I have played every day and won numerous awards. (I'm on level 123.)
However  when I play a level I see only a few awards and most are greyed out. I have a screenshot of this but I can't figure out how to add it to the comment from my iPad. 

I'm sure this is easy but I can't find instructions on posting. When I do a search I get a zillion responses in no particular order.
Is there a ' how to use the site' section?

Comments

• flew66
    flew66 Posts: 2,361 Level 5
    Hi @jennykemeny Welcome to the community! To post a picture from an ios device, simply tab on the photo icon and you will get a dialogue box to "Choose Files" from your Photo Library where you keep you screenshot. Please post your screenshot so we can understand the issue. Thanks,
  • jennykemeny
    Since I startedplaying candy Crush friends I have played every day and won numerous awards. I'm on level 123. However  when I play a level I see only a few awards and most are greyed out.
    ( for some reason the photo icon wasn't available when I posted above)
  • flew66
    flew66 Posts: 2,361 Level 5
    Hi @jennykemeny I take it that you mean you only see a few boosters available to you on the bottom right corner of the screen, correct? Your screenshot shows that you have only 1 stripped lollipop in your possession. Please note that the awards that you earned from daily quests, the award chest and the random medium size prize box (pink ribbon), comes in the form of fragments (or stickers). You will need to accumulate 30 fragments for one lollipop hammer, 60 for one stripped lollipop or wrapped candy. Most of the rewards are earned by completing daily quests (3 available for each day). It typically takes a few days to get enough fragments for one booster. 

Given you have played 123 levels so far and you have played everyday, you may have earned 10 - 20 boosters if you have completed most of the daily quests. Please also note that the boosters are kept on the device memory and cannot be shared across multiple devices even if the same account is used. 

I hope this helps clarifying how boosters are earned in CCFS. Please share more info if you think there are some other anomalies with the progress of your game. Cheers!
  • jennykemeny

Thanks. The issue was that I started playing on my phone and only recently switched to my iPad. My phone has lots and lots of lovely boosters available!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?