🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Does anyone have any tips on how to get better at CCrush?

I need some help beating my high score and have no strategy.

Comments

• AbhinavSargar
    AbhinavSargar Posts: 3,726 Level 5

Hi @crushallcandy

Welcome to the Community,

You want some tips and help.

Check them out here-

I hope this helps.

Have A Nice Day!!

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    edited February 2020

Hi @crushallcandy and warm welcome to the Community 🤗

This is your home! The Community is a great place to find out about news, make new friends and spend time while waiting for lives to refill but also and especially to give us your feedback on the game and help us make the game better for you all!

Our talented level designers are sharing tips on their favourite levels every Wednesdays right here. THey're the ones creating the levels, so you can expect expert tips 😎

If you've passed level 1000 come and claim your exclusive Community Badge here and show everyone how good you are 💪

See you around the Community! Feel free to join conversations or to create your own! Don't forget to have fun 🍒

• AbhinavSargar
    AbhinavSargar Posts: 3,726 Level 5

Thanks @QueenMia for Your Kind Support

• candystripe
    candystripe Posts: 70 Level 3

Hi @crushallcandy

Let's see..... sometimes I use the character that is best suited for the level and not the one the level recommends. If it's a cookie dunk level, I try to use the Nutcracker. Yeti or Red Rabbit are good for the Fill the Hearts level. Tiffi is good on the Spread the Jam level...or Odus, but if there are cookies I have to break, then I try to use Nutcracker.

The character you use makes a big difference. I also try to make as many fish, bombs, striped candy, and color bombs during the game as I can. They're a big help.

Hope this helps. 👍😁

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager

I am sure our Experts will have plenty of tips to share as well - @Foley1362 @wafercookieflippers @firebombmarkus @SeraphicStar @PummyRaj @flew66 @Sofia1992 @candycrushinit @Nat09... do you have anything to share that would help our friend @crushallcandy ?

Thank you all and happy playing 🍒

• flew66
    flew66 Posts: 2,361 Level 5

Hi @crushallcandy There are two ways to generate extremely high score: 1) Use as little moves as possible. Of coz easier said than done. You may have to use extra boosters to conserve the moves. Any unused moves will become either a stripped candy or wrapped candy and generate extra points. 2) Try to trigger a chained reaction. The points earned are exponential in a chained reaction. If you have an open board, detonate wrapped candies in the bottom part of the board may trigger chained reaction. Wiping out the whole board all at once with color bomb / stripped candy combo or color bomb / coloring candy combo would generate a lot of points in one shot but it is not even close to the points earned in a chained reaction.

If you need tips for other aspect of the game, just ask! We are here to help! 😊

• Nat09
    Nat09 Posts: 12,561 Pro Player 👑

Hi @crushallcandy, pleasure meeting you, if you’re trying to beat your score, there are a few tips I can give you. Obviously the bomb, try not to miss an opportunity to make one or make a combo with them, have you ever tried a bomb and a coloring candy 😉 those are awesome.

Try to get rid of the licorice and blockers if you can, it gives you more space for candies and try to play from the bottom, it will destroy the top part for you and give you more points.

Also when you’re close to finishing and you have a lot of moves left it’s better to try and make striped or wraped candy or bomb then to finish with all those moves. Hope this helps, Good luck 😊🐰

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?