👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Let's celebrate World Compliment Day!

Comments

• caambuj
    caambuj Posts: 1,733 Level 5
    edited February 2020

Ohh @Sofia1992

You always come with a unique idea🤗🤗🤗.

I am a big fan of your writing skill and smart presentation😋. Whenever I see a notification about your post, I make sure to go through it.

Thank you my dear friend and Happy Birthday in advance😊.

Now I am tagging our two unsung warrior @TheFishsta and @WilyReptile. Ahh what can I say about both of them, They are very friendly, helpful, kind and always stand in with you in difficult situation. On a personal note I was benifitted from both of them and cant imagine BACKSTAGE without them.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,853 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Thanks for your sweet complimenting to me! @Sofia1992 🤗

You are also so kind and great player on King Community! 😄

🌍 Happy World's Compliment Day! 🌍

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2

📌 Dear @Sofia1992, thanks so much the your compliment and for tagging me. I guess we were both thinking of eachother since I just tagged you in this same Thread in CCS.

Allow me then, to say that your kindness and sweetness are barely almost as charmingly alluring as your writing finesse -which I not only admire but also bow down to. ... And, since we are all here in what is yet another whirlpool of love Mother @Elsa has bestowed us with, I'd like to use this opportunity to celebrate a very special person -who, by the way, can attest to the fact that the compliment I just gave you is 100%, bullet-proof, heartfelt. ⤵️

@Foley1362, my forever Valentine, your free spirit and joyful charm are the quintessential needle in a haystack. Your quick-witted ingenuity combined with your selfless compassionate heart are a treasure that those who get to know you can do nothing other than relish in. You are one-of-a-kind, my friend... basically, the ultimate unicorn! ... And, since @Sofia1992 deemed me a rainbow, I'm sure Rainbow Brite would confirm -as if there were any doubts- that we are indeed the perfect match. 😋

• Acv
    Acv Posts: 650 Level 5

Thanks for the tag @Sofia1992 I really needed to hear your kind words made my day. You have a kind spirt and a good heart. I hope you have a wonderful birthday

• Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5

@Chicken_Slayer , @caambuj , @Acv , @frenioz00 and @Lim ...Thanks alot for the kind comments.

It means alot to be with all of you here and seriously, it makes me very happy that a usual human like me can make all of you to smile and make your days even more better.

Also, I'm very happy that you really loved my writing skills and my ideas that I share with all of you here in this community and also, thank you so much and for the birthday wishes.

Oh and since it's my birthday tomorrow, I will post the announcement for my birthday after midnight and in Off-Topic discussion 'Who's Birthday is Today?' so to post and your wishes for my birthday there too.

• KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend

@frenioz00 - you my friend are the rarest of the rare and such a unique and kind soul it a joy to share a little sliver of Candy joy here with you.

@Sofia1992 - you are so kind and wonderful. We couldn’t ask for a better example of generosity to spread the thread ☝🏻

I would just like to give a special shout out to my good friend @bearwithme - while the journey here started a little downhill we have quickly turned course and you have been a true confidant. Thank you for kindness and friendship 🙏🏻

🍩

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    edited February 2020

Great, this editor is behaving so well today! First it wouldn't post this image and now it's posted twice. So double the pleasure, double the fun but where or where is my Wrigley's Doublemint chewing gum?

• Nat09
    Nat09 Posts: 12,561 Pro Player 👑

Thanks for your kind words @Sofia1992 you are a kind and gentle soul who always have the words to brighten my day. Thanks for shining so bright 🌞🐰🥰

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?