🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Level 1292

Glens
Glens Posts: 1 Newbie
edited September 2020 in Discussions

On Level 1292 I only have 29 moves on ur tips you have 35 can’t play it with only 29 moves

Comments

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator
    edited March 2020

Hi @Glens and welcome to our friendly community. I only have 29 moves also. Sometimes I have to play a level multiple times until it finally gives me a good board so I can pass. This is a Dunk the cookies event - one of my favorite events. Obviously the key is to get those licorice swirls destroyed as soon as possible - not only to clear any remaining blockers but to get access to the chocolate for the cookies. The big challenge is to get the remaining cookie in the chocolate in the lower area while you still have some moves left. I personally do not like the multiple boards and find it can take me quite a few times to complete. I am sure you can do it - but it will take patience and perseverance (and probably some luck).

• Nat09
    Nat09 Posts: 12,561 Pro Player 👑

Hi @Glens, warm welcome, I enjoy this challenge even though it’s a bit tricky. I went back and tried this level again and did it in 4 tries, I first tried with Dash then tried with Nutcracker and he is the one I stuck with. On the top section, concentrate on the licorice, not the blockers, once you dunk both cookies and move to the bottom section you have about 16 moves left, again concentrate on the licorice, the two on the left side or right side and the trick is to have that cookie over the licorice ( the one you’re blasting) then when it blasts it will fall in the chocolate. Good luck 😉

• artteacher
    artteacher Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited September 2020

I have been stuck on level 1292 for over a week. So, I googled tips and watched a YouTube video on how to beat the game. Low and behold, the video showed 35 moves, I only have 20! I have only made it to the second screen twice! I contacted King and did their recommendation to update but, still only have 20 moves. You cannot win this game with only 20 moves! Any ideas out there?

• rajdeeptb
    rajdeeptb Posts: 4,323 Level 5

hi dear welcome to our community

studio make changes in moves when they understand that it can be passed in few moves or want extra moves. Please Keep Try it can be passed. Level 1292 is difficult and challenging. Read comment of Game Expert @Nat09 Above 👆

Always try to make bigger matches to collect power-ups In Level 1292 . switch one special Candy with another to create some super sugar explosions!

Always be working toward your objective and plan out your moves before you commit to them.

Keep playing you can pass it 👍

• mararanger
    mararanger Posts: 1 Newbie

Agreed - this level seems to originally have given 35 moves. It's down to 20. There is, seriously, no way to win with w/o using many boosters, which I don't have. Who thought this was a good idea? At least give 5-8 more moves back. This makes these games less fun to play. I'm not asking for easy, just reasonable..and 20 moves is NOT reasonable for what you have to accomplish.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?