🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Nutcracker calls Tiffi pg. 6

candycrushinit
candycrushinit Posts: 12,600 Level 5

After he is done getting everything ready, Nutcracker decides to call his best mate Tiffi. He dialed her number and waited for her to answer. Nothing. He reached her voicemail instead. He dialed again. Nothing. He began to worry and panic. What is she doing now? he thought to himself. What if she doesn't like me as a friend anymore? What if she found someone else to love? I didn't do anything wrong. Am I being too greedy for her own will? Am I being too desperate about my own actions? Will she ever forget me? he sadly thought. Then his phone rang. It was Tiffi!

"Yeeeees?", Tiffi answered. Oh my goodness! She answered me!

"H-hello Tiffi! It's me, your man!", Nutcracker replied with a stylish accent.

"Oh it's you. What are you doing for Valentine's Day tomorrow?", she asked.

"Would you mind if I asked you something?" He cleared his throat, then he asked her, "Will you go out on a date with me tomorrow?"

Tiffi gasped. "Really? For real? That sounds like fun! Of course I'll go! Let's go out together!"

"Great! I'll find us a restaurant and book a reservation there. I'll see you there tomorrow!"

"Oh yeah! Can't wait! See you tomorrow! Bye!" She hung up.

Nutcracker can't believe it. Tiffi gladly said yes! He felt like he was going to spill it all out to her. He started jumping around excitedly and running around in circles. Yes yes yes! Tiffi's going out with me! Yay! I'll finally tell her the truth about my feelings! You did it Nutcracker! Now all I have to do is to look up a restaurant and book a reservation there tomorrow. You got this! He got on his laptop and searched up the restaurant, Love Top. He booked his reservation for two for 7:00 p.m. tomorrow and boom! He did it! He put it away and got ready to sleep, dreaming about Tiffi. Let's see how tomorrow will be for Nutcracker and Tiffi.

Back to the Beginning 💘 < Previous 🌹 Next > 💖

Comments

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?