🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

where did all my extra games go?

me6790
me6790 Posts: 11 Level 2

All of a sudden I dont have any way to earn perks other than my daily perk. no race, no tiles nothing. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game still nothing...anyone else have this problem?

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,601 Candy Moderator
    edited February 2020

Hello @me6790 Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!

I am guessing you are talking about the Candy Soda game! If so, the extra features like Mr. Toffee Fair, Soda Squad, etc., have disappear from the game? Can you please tell me which device you are using?

Please post back with all the details, and if possible a screenshot of your map screen. You can simply type your reply in the empty comment box given below.

Talk to you soon! Have a great day/evening! 🍬

• me6790

I am using my PC I downloaded off the microsoft store.

I have a feeling that its running somewhere cuz every now and then I get a pop up that a teamie has ticked a tile but when I go to the game there is nothing .

• me6790

I renstalled windows and it is still the same

However its working ok on my other laptop...so whats going on here?

• PummyRaj

Hello @me6790 Hope you are doing great 🤗

That's interesting!!

Can you please tell me which browser are you using on the Laptop, where the game is working? Are you playing on Chrome through Facebook?

As per the information by many other players, this issue exists ONLY on Windows 10!! But, if we play on Facebook OR on mobile device, no issue and all the features are working!

Hence, need the clarification! My game is working on Windows 10 as of now!

Talk to you soon!

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend

A warm welcome to all the new community members and older community members.  I am going to post some links below to help you learn how to navigate through the community.

We currently have a poll going to see which is the most favorite King game that players love to play. You can vote here.  I am also going to give you some very important links below so that you can learn how to navigate through the community.

Here is a link to help you learn your way around the community. Let's learn more about the King community!

Make sure to check out the Contest Area for a chance to win gold bars!  You can check if your game is running any current contests, as well as the community contests (General).

To check out the game community for your King game(s) check out the "Newbies, this message is for you" here. Click on your game(s) and learn more about your game community.

Please check out the “Idea” area for some of our candy crush games here. Vote! Vote! Vote!

• me6790

I opened it up in facebook and the features seem to be there. I am using chrome with facebook

I prefer to use the window app for it so I can make it full screen... still not working on there

• me6790

I dont get my daily treat on facebook , howerver I do get that one on microsft store version

• PummyRaj

Hello again @me6790

That is true. And we do not have Bubble Gum Hill also on Facebook, which is another nice feature to earn lollipops!

I think the only work-around we have right now until the issue gets fixed, is to play on Facebook OR on a mobile device 😶

The issue was reported to the Soda Studio and they are looking for a fix. Please head to this main thread where all other players are posting and also to keep an eye on the update about the issue (click on Green Fonts) ---> "Features Missing on WINDOWS 10"

Thank you for your patience and understanding!

• KTM81759
    KTM81759 Posts: 3 Newbie

I lost all my perks in candy crush soda also. Very upsetting because to win a lot of the levels you need the rainbow. Please help

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?