πŸ”₯ Hot right Now! 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

πŸ™ Olivia is back! Tell us what you think here!

Options

Comments

• flew66
    flew66 Posts: 2,361 Level 5
    Options

@candystripe @Sofia1992 @Foley1362 @gr33n3y3z Yes, Level 7 is a pain. I would rate this level Super hard. Couple more tips for Level 7 here hopefully they would help you passing this level.

1) Save your moves and focus to crush the poundcake blockers in the bottom center. Don't bother to try to bring down the 2 cookies on the sides as Olivia will randomly attack the blockers and those two cookies will be dunked without much intervention.

2) You may want to use boosters (Wrapped Candy or Stripped Lollipop) to crush those poundcake blockers in the early part of the game if you want to (To each their own). However, don't waste booster to bring down new cookies after those blockers have been removed. I find that only crushing the candies manually would bring down new cookies.

Good luck!

• tininha1975
    tininha1975 Posts: 1,576 Level 4
    edited March 2020
    Options

My device: Android 9 Pie

Moto G7 Power 64 GB

ID: 8715926253

I hope that whit that I receive the events

• gr33n3y3z
    gr33n3y3z Posts: 9,493 Level 5
    edited March 2020
    Options

@flew66

Yes i agree that was the hardest level for me, it took me at least 3-4 times before I beat it, plus I did the level with no hammers or boosters, I was so relieved when I beat that level yesterday .

btw @Sofia1992 good luck on that level, keep us posted!

• Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5
    edited March 2020
    Options

Hey everyone.

Thanks for the tips.

I tried so hard to complete this level but to be honest, I failed.

I lost all my lifes and not only that but I made a huge mistake.

I used my gold bars to buy few boosters actually two striped lollipop candies and one wrapped candy.

I tried and tried and tried. I tried to hit those pound cakes in the centre with those boosters and not only three cookies had been dunked into chocolate river but also, I spent my gold bars with silly way and now from 125 that I had, I ended up with 68 only.

Pfff... What else to do?

This level is annoying. I'm stuck!

I just need a plan or something to pass this level.

• gr33n3y3z
    gr33n3y3z Posts: 9,493 Level 5
    Options

@Sofia1992 take a break, and when you go at that level again have coffee on standby πŸ€ͺ😜 and take your time. It's really about breaking the middle part down but in order to do that you need to dunk those two cookies on the left and right side first, then you can have more candies near the middle to work with and break those blockers up. I wish you luck @Sofia1992 this level is straight strategie so stay focused and think before each move. You got thisπŸ˜‰

• Sofia1992
    Options

Hey everyone.

Thanks for the tips but I have bad news.

Not only I lost all my lifes in this level but I stuck completely in this level.

I tried over and over again but I fail. And I did something silly too.

I used my gold bars to buy boosters (two striped lollipops and one wrapped candy) because I thought that using those boosters will gonna help me to get rid of thosr blockers faster. Huge Mistake!

I used them in the centre of pound cake blockers and in those empty fishes blockers but still nothing.

Nothing and I just dunked only 3 cookies , can you imagine that?

Only 3 and my gold bars went from 125 to 68.

Awesome... this level is pain....for real !

I'm sorry @gr33n3y3z , @flew66 and @Foley1362 but...I messed it up a lot this time.

• Sofia1992
    Options

I...I will try @gr33n3y3z .

It's just...this level reminds me my failure in Rachel's level 7.

It was a huge pain too and not only that but as game expert, I spent my gold bars and still didn't make it.

I feel oh so silly now.

• flew66
    flew66 Posts: 2,361 Level 5
    Options

@Sofia1992 Time to take a break my friend. No need to rush as there are more than 3 weeks to go with this event. Take your time. You may get a lucky board to start with next time. πŸ˜‰

• DreamDancer
    DreamDancer Posts: 286 Level 3
    Options

Kudos on the design of level 10 on the side mission, I got to the third panel and was all like "Just what?" and then I saw the solution, boom!

• Sofia1992
    Options

Anyway, since some of you had been already passed levels 1000 and up in CCFS, I want to ask which is the quickiest way to break those pound cakes?

Since it's something that I didn't encounter if you think that I'm in level 647 now, I need to find a way to break those pound cakes and fast.

I will appreciate if you give me more info about those new for me blockers.

Please, @gr33n3y3z , @flew66 and everyone else?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?