1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

Queens of the Kingdom - Meet Inka, Game Designer πŸ¦ΈπŸ»β€β™€οΈ

2Β»

Comments

• candycrushinit
    candycrushinit Posts: 12,600 Level 5

Warm welcome to our sweet community @inkanen 😊

I love Candy Crush Friends and have been crushing it for over a year and a half. It is so nice that there is inspiration from all women who made CCF a great game for everyone, no matter the gender. Keep working hard πŸ‘©πŸ±πŸ’–

• Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5

Bravo! Bravissimo my buddy @candycrushinit .

Truest words have never been said from noone.

I love CCFS and I play it for seven whole months and I'm keeping going.

Everyone, no matter if they are boys or girls, must enjoy this special, sweet and amazing game and seriously @inkanen , you and your teammates did great job on this game.

~I'm so lucky of playing this cool game! It changed my life to the best! ~

• Sharon_Loose
    Sharon_Loose Posts: 1,900 Level 5

Nice to get to know you Inka, happy Women’s Day to you

• inkanen
    inkanen Posts: 6 Level 2
    edited March 2020

Hey everyone! Thank you all for the kind messages 😍 I'm thrilled to be a part of the community! Happy Women's Day to everyone!

@Sofia1992 That's an interesting question. Even though I help out with gameplay design (anything related to levels), I'm not a level designer per se. The areas of the game I work on are mostly new events and features. I think if I had the chance to work on another Candy Crush game, I'd want to try it out just to see what its like (my preference would be the original Candy Crush Saga) but I wouldn't want to leave CCFS because I love the fun events and characters.

• Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5

Hey @inkanen .

Thanks alot for answering in my question.

You are such an amazing designer and keep up the good job.

You are so dynamic and special and never give up in what to do.

We are so lucky on having you here.~

And Happy Women's Day! Yeah!~

• Nat09
    Nat09 Posts: 12,561 Pro Player 👑

Hi @inkanen, it’s a pleasure meeting you. It’s wonderful to hear there’s a woman contributing in the gaming business. All of you do an amazing job. I love playing CCF, continue doing the great job you’re doing.πŸ₯°πŸ°

• Pratiti
    Pratiti Posts: 25 Level 2

Hi @inkanen .... I am inspired by your words... You really are a true hero of candy crush... Proud of you πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    edited March 2020

Thanks again for this, @inkanen πŸ€—It's great to have talented women like you around!

Talking about talented women, you can now read our Art Director's interview and find out a bit more about her and her work at CCFS... right here!

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend

Hi @inkanen and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 You seem like a lovely person. We share the same motto. Actually, mine would be "The only way outside is inside" which is pretty much the same ✨ I've read so many interviews from King ladies and it seems like each one of you has the same struggles. Fortunately, King is doing great in including diversity. You should know that everything you, women, do here is deeply appreciated πŸ™πŸ» I love you! Keep going πŸ€—

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,638 Sweet Legend

Welcome @inkanen to our community! As a game designer are you more involved with designing the characters or the levels? By the way, Olivia is getting a bit chilly so she needs an outfit! πŸ˜€

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?