🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

International Women’s Day 8th March 2020

Comments

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 23,799 Bubble Witch Moderator
    edited March 2020

My Sister inspired me. My sister and brother pretty well raised me and I am so very happy and proud to have a beautiful lady like her that stand by me. Thru thick or thin we had each other. To you my Sister with so much love and Happy Women's Day. This day is dedicated to you ❤️ Thanks for the tag @Lulu 😊

• lulu13
    lulu13 Posts: 3,026 Level 5

My female idols of our time are!

Malala Youdafzai The youngest person to win the Noble Peace Prize.

Greta Thunberg She created a global movement about climate change. 🧡

• lulu13

Got this from your collection @mysticalmysty 🤓 I hope you don’t mind?

• gr33n3y3z
    gr33n3y3z Posts: 9,493 Level 5

My mother was the one that inspired, me to be the great woman and moma that I am today. Without my mom's great advice and guidance throughout my childhood and early adulthood I'm not sure who I would have became. She was taking away too early from me and the world, I'm sure if she were alive today she would be a great insperation to her two grandchildren❤️

Happy international women's day to all the great strong women out there 💪❤️❤️

• lulu13

To my power puff girls! For always having my back @debrichmond @frenioz00 xoxo

• candycrushinit
    candycrushinit Posts: 12,600 Level 5

Thanks for tagging me @lulu13 and Happy Woman's Day to you 👸

My girlfriends and I have been hanging out with each other and we always had fun in the sun until I moved away, never to see them again. My mom and grandmother had inspired me to be who I wanted to be. They always work hard to look after me and my little brother, as well as their two dogs. I always helped them clean and cook and everything. I made good memories to remember the fun times we had--we went to Chicago, Disneyland and Seaworld in California, Niagara Falls, South Bass Island, Cleveland, and Dayton. I'll never forget her when she passes and my own future children will never forget me when I pass away ❤

Happy International Women's Day to all great women out there and in the community 👭💪

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 23,984 Pet Rescue Moderator

My Nana is the one I look back on with the best memories. I spent as much time with her and my grandad until we moved when I was a teenager then I had nobody really to inspire or help me.

Now I have two girls of my own (plus boys) that keep me on my toes every day 😀

• Nat09
    Nat09 Posts: 12,561 Pro Player 👑

Happy International Women’s Day

I’m a strong independent woman and so proud to see my daughter finally be able to speak up for herself, she’s 18 now and I only wish the best for her( she’s been through a lot already).

• Lotus_Flower
    Lotus_Flower Posts: 6,172 Level 5

Looking back on my life I believe the first person who inspired me was my 9th grade English teacher, Mrs Graham. I'd always thought I was pretty average and not special in any way but she saw much more in me and helped me realize that I had much more to offer than I thought.

So today I want to celebrate all those women who inspire and challenge young women to achieve more and to believe more in themselves.

Thank you @lulu13 for starting this discussion. You are a very special woman yourself.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?