🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Lives

Options
Regulus
Regulus Posts: 26 Level 2

Hi. I can offer lives but never get any. It seems to be anormal... Thanks.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,718 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @Regulus A Warm Welcome Back to our friendly King Community 🤗

Are you playing Candy Friends Saga OR some other game?

If it is Candy Friends, are you logged into the game through Kingdom account? Unfortunately, there is an issue with receiving Lives while playing through Kingdom account! Sometimes, the lives are being sent, we are not able to receive them.

If you are playing through Facebook account, make sure that you have active players on the other side to send you lives! That's what I did and am receiving few lives everyday 🙂

Oh! A heads-up! If you have synced your game through both Facebook and Kingdom accounts, log out of Kingdom and log in to the game ONLY through Facebook. It will definitely make some difference.

Please let me know if you need further clarification! You can simply type in the empty comment box given below.

Talk to you soon! Have a Crushastic Day 🍭

• Regulus
    Options

Hello PummyRaj and thanks for your answer.

I don't know what is "Kingdom" but I can say that I play on a downloaded computer application. I think you talk about that way of playing.

I opened the game before coming here in the support page, and I saw that I did get a live. That's ok so !

Have a nice day.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,718 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello again @Regulus 🤩

You know very well what Facebook is and how we log into the game, right?

So, the Kingdom account is basically King.com. While playing on PC we can directly play on King.Com -- except for Candy Crush Friends, Pet Rescue Puzzle and few other games.

So, while playing on a Mobile device and on Windows 10, we can still play through King account which is called as Kingdom account.

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance. Have a wonderful rest of the day 🍭 🍭

• angiefender576
    angiefender576 Posts: 24 Level 2
    Options

My daughter sent me life after life yesterday and I NEVER received them. Now I no longer can see people asking for lives either, KING please there has to be an easier way to this... CAN SOMEONE HELP OUT !!!!

• Regulus
    Options

Hi everyone.

"... except for Candy Crush Friends..." : I can't understand why it's not possible in theses games to give and receive lives... It's just a technical point, and "when we want we can", no ??...

• zezo237
    zezo237 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I never receive any lives from friends

• jshrubby232
    jshrubby232 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I don't appear to be receiving lives from friends?! I can't believe there's no one sending them out? I send them.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?