๐Ÿ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธFind your Team HERE!

Queens of the Kingdom - Meet Riana, Art Director ๐Ÿฆธ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

2ยป

Comments

• RianaM
    RianaM Posts: 5 Kingster

@Foley1362 2/3 of the things that make the world go round? What's the remaining 1/3? ๐Ÿ˜€ In any case it's lovely to get such a nice welcome to the community - thank you all!

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,680 Sweet Legend

Welcome @RianaM to our community! If I had one wish to make in this world I would wish to spend the day with you and your team. I would be in awe watching all of you create. And please give Olivia an outfit. She's been getting the chills lately. ๐Ÿ˜€

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,934 Candy Moderator

Hello @RianaM and thank you for sharing a bit about yourself with us. I think you have a very exciting job and you now serve as a role model for other females who hope to be in the gaming industry and maybe one day be an art director. You mentioned working in animation before joining the gaming community. Did you work on any animated films or cartoon series? I think if I had my choice to start over again I would love to work as an artist in the gaming community. I am especially impressed with the Candy Crush Friends team. The characters and their animations, that change as their costumes change are so creative and fanciful and fun! I just love watching them and can't wait to see what comes next.

How about a Dachs wallpaper? I have two miniature long haired Dachshunds so he has a special place in my heart. I loved when we got the caterpillar outfit - maybe it's time for another new one?

Anyway - thank you so much for taking time from your busy day to chat with us here.๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿจ๐Ÿ’•

• BQN537
    BQN537 Posts: 25,054 Pro Player 👑

Hi @RianaM

I loved reading everything about you, I myself have always been amazed at how people can be so creative in the art world.

I would also love to spend time with you and your team the friends game is my favorite, the characters are wonderful.

Happy Saint Patrickโ€™s Day ๐Ÿจ๐Ÿ€

• flew66
    flew66 Posts: 2,361 Level 5

Hi @RianaM It is very nice meeting you! Thank you for all the hard work you and your team put into CCFS. It is a wonderful game that I enjoy on a daily basis.

I enjoy reading your Motto. I would also like to live without regret. I am about to enter another phase in my adult life. I will definitely taking your advice to heart and try to live to the full potential.

Thanks again and welcome to the CCFS community!

• Nat09
    Nat09 Posts: 12,561 Pro Player 👑

Hi @RianaM, welcome to our community, itโ€™s so nice to meet you. What an amazing job you have, Iโ€™d also love to spend a day with you and your art team just to see how you guys create such beautiful characters and scenery with so much details, itโ€™s just amazing.

I would love ๐Ÿ’• love ๐Ÿ’• love ๐Ÿ’• it if you could design a wallpaper with my favourite characters Rachel and Red Rabbit ( having a picnic on Lollipop Meadows) I love Rachel, she is my favourite character, love everything about her and Red Rabbit, I have 2 bunnies of my own Leo and Stormy, they are spoiled ๐Ÿ˜‰

I think youโ€™re a great role model for the next female generation whose trying to make in the gaming business. Itโ€™s a pleasure meeting you, Nat.๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿฐ

• lulu13
    lulu13 Posts: 3,026 Level 5

Hi @RianaM I'ts a pleasure to meet you! I have enjoyed reading about you. You will inspire lot's of women who read your story, you do an amazing job as an Art Director!

{ I think there are still some major areas to address. In my case, Iโ€™m often the only woman in the meeting room, and there are very few female role models in my craft to be inspired by. You can have the uncomfortable position of feeling responsible for representing all women, in that, you need to be harder working, more talented, more perfect, to be taken as seriously as the men in the office โ€“ and if you fail, youโ€™re confirming a stereotype that women just arenโ€™t as good at this then men. It certainly adds extra pressure and I think itโ€™s no surprise that women are more likely to be working late, to suffer from imposter syndrome and stress.}

I completely agree with you on โฌ†๏ธ i have have been in this situation myself.

Your resilience and passion for your work shows and i thank you for the work you do.

Keep up the good work! โ™€๏ธ

• Karen_Ahner
    Karen_Ahner Posts: 9 Level 2

How do you download wallpaper

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?