πŸ”₯ Hot right Now! 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

Daily Treat Calendar not progressing for months

Options
soupaj21
soupaj21 Posts: 4 Newbie

For months now my daily booster calendar resets to day one. I never progress to day 2 etc. I tried to open a ticket but all I ever got was robot responses that refer me back to this community which has no solution. I lived with it because day 1 used to be 1 hr of play with a striped /square combo booster. Starting yesterday, day 1 has changed to getting 1 of the booster combo - not an hour of play with it, just 1 booster. This is ridiculous. I never get any other boosters because I never progress. I never get sugar drops any more. The day one booster is changed and not as useful. The team play usually doesn't show up for me until I run out of lives and it shows checkmarks for boosters that I was supposed to have received but never do. How can someone actually look at my problem. Not just a robot response. I am playing on a chromebook. I have tried all of the troubleshooting tips given here. Clearing the browser didn't work. Then it was suggested to not clear the browser for days - that didn't work either. This is starting to really be horrible because I cannot accrue other boosters to help me through difficult levels, unless of course I purchase them, which is unfair because everyone else is accruing them for free. I'm really starting to hate what was once my favorite game.

Comments

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,026 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @soupaj21 Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community πŸ€—

I am sorry to notice that your question as not answered till now! Since it has been a month, is the problem solved now? Is your game and Daily Calendar working properly?

Please post back and let us know if you need further assistance with any of the issues in the game. You can simply type your reply in the comment box given below.

Thank you for your patience. Have a wonderful day/evening! 🍫 🍫

• soupaj21
    soupaj21 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

No, it has not been fixed. I have tried to get help from the support but all it is is a robot that keeps referring me back to the community. Have not been able to speak with an actual person. Also, day #1 that I was stuck on used to be the striped and wrapped candy for an hour. That was at least somewhat helpful. Now it's just a striped and wrapped candy, just 1. I never get to accumulate any other boosters. I have tried all of the recommended fixes. I am using a chromebook

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?